The little ones give the best compliments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The little ones give the best compliments

DH: You'd never guess what our little pea told me earlier, "Dad, you need to T-Tapp so your tummy will not look like you're having a baby."
    Me, dumbfounded
    Little pea: It's true, he looks like he's having a baby.
    Me: Is that what you think happened to me? I use to have a big tummy but not anymore because of T-Tapp?
    Little pea: YEAH!

Backstory: Many months ago, my two peas were excited my belly was growing, they thought I was pregnant. They were disappointed, of course.
    Last edited by GreenGem; 04-18-2018, 10:08 AM.
    As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......

So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

This cracked me up. They say the funniest things. Nice to hear though. Is the DH concerned now? T-Tapp is for everyone...maybe time for him to start ::wink::
    Mother and Grandmother to a 6 y.o. grandson and 2 y.o. granddaughter
    T-Tapp Beginner 4/15/18
    Nutrition and Natural Health Enthusiast
    Studying Mental Health Counseling

Comment

LOL! They are so cute!
      ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
      ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
      ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
      -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

DH was pretty cool about it, he just asked "So, do you want a baby brother or sister?" But yeah, my peas T-Tapp, too, so we've been trying to ask him to join us.
        As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......

So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

GreenGem, so fun!! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• GreenGem
            GreenGem commented
            Editing a comment
            yes, they gave us a good laugh =D
        Working...
        X