I've been skin brushing consistently!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been skin brushing consistently!

I think the last time I was consistent with skin brushing was 2012. Since then it's been sporadic. But the past two weeks I've made a point to do a quick brush before bed and, if I have the time, a quick brush before getting dressed in the morning. My skin feels so soft and I think I'm feeling more rested in the morning.
    Lisa. 47 years old.
    Homeschooling 4 great kids and surprise toddler #5.
    T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/
    MyFitnessPal https://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/soliloquy72

Oh, I really need to get back into more consistent brushing. I've only been brushing small areas. Having it next to my toothbrush helps reminds me but I haven't done bigger parts or whole body in a while.

I should add that for the areas that I brush often (not even daily) - upper arm and abs area - I can attest that the dimply loose skin after fat shift get smoothened out. It is not temporary results. Also, the light stretch marks on my upper arm are gone, I noticed just today. Those appeared last year or maybe the year before. The decade old deeper stretch marks on my tummy seemed looking better as well. This is encouraging me to do better on my whole body.
    Last edited by GreenGem; 02-09-2020, 04:04 PM.
    As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

Working...
    X