Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About That Face Brush....

Originally posted by BlessedMama 01-07-2012, 10:28 AM

I got my face brush from the T-Tapp store this past week. I've been using it maybe 4 days today? Anyway, I am AMAZED at how my skin looks!!!! I noticed this morning, before my shower or doing anything to my face, how smooth the skin tone was and even the puffiness beneath my eyes was less!!!!

I brush once a day for certain, but try to get a few extra brushings in, too.

I knew it would be good, but wow! I'm impressed!

Well worth the money!

~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Blessed Mama of 9 (and 14 in Heaven)
    Master T-Tapp Trainer in Northern Indiana, certified in TWO, MORE, HTF, Senior Fit and LadyBug

Asha
    01-07-2012, 10:42 AM

Sold! LOL! I do trust your recommendations Trisch!!!!

Hugs,

Asha

TamiR
    01-07-2012, 11:45 AM

Yay Trisch! Don't you just love how doing something so small makes such a big difference? I keep mine out where I have to pass by it all the time, so I brush a few times throughout the day. Don't be surprised if you get addicted.

Tami in OKC

cbuffy
    01-07-2012, 11:58 AM

I'm totally getting one while I'm at SH. I have a little natural brush nail brush I use, but I really want to try this one!

Cbuffy

ayj67
    01-07-2012, 12:04 PM

I got one last week, now, my sold sore is almost gone, I can start the face brush...

ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    T-Tapp Trainer in Training

mamalove
    01-07-2012, 12:41 PM

See? I told you so!

I'm with Tami....you'll get addicted to brushing.......I know I am! LOL

So glad you like it and are seeing results!

Abbie

BlessedMama
    01-07-2012, 01:40 PM

I knew it would be good--just needed to get the brush! LOL!

I have it in my drawer in our bathroom, so every time I'm in there to wash my hands or whatever, I try to do a quick brushing. I remember in Chicago Teresa talked about someone (famous--no I didn't recognize her name and didn't write it down!) who keeps a brush in her purse and whisks it out to brush her face or backs of her hands at odd moments when she's waiting around. I think I might get another brush and have my dd make one of her cute zippered bags to keep it in my purse!

I'm addicted already, Abbie! HaHa!

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Northern Indiana, certified in TWO, MORE, HTF, Senior Fit and LadyBug

cbuffy
    01-07-2012, 08:30 PM

Trisch it's on the tip of my tongue. Naomi Campbell? (She is an absolutely gorgeous black model who gets the ashing that many black people deal with and has completely taken care of the problem.)

Cbuffy

Nora1212
    01-07-2012, 09:57 PM

I have been using my body brush, but its kinda big for the face and a bit abrasive. Is the one for the face the same? AND, what is the official brushing pattern? That info was not in my CRT.

BTW, glad its making a difference for you Trisch, now you can look your best for certs. .
    I am so excited for all of you TnT's.

Nora

BlessedMama
    01-07-2012, 10:41 PM

It's specifically for the face, Nora. A bit softer--just perfect!

Here are instructions from the forum:

https://forum.t-tapp.com/forum/t-tap...t-for-the-face

I just love it! *whisks out brush for another round!

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

ayj67
    01-08-2012, 01:03 AM

Wow, I cannot believe how much dead skin on my chin that the little brush get off. I used a old body brush before. Then I switched to a softer one with a handle (for body). This one is just right (like the porridge). Enough stiffiness but so soft like a powder brush that will do nothing, and just enough abrasive that you can use for minutes after minutes without wanting to stop. No wonder Teresa carries them now, finally.

Vanetta
    01-08-2012, 03:31 PM

I started facial dry brushing in 2007. I got the brush and learned about it from a raw foodist's web-site. Not sure if it's appropriate to post the person's name. Anyway, I was sold, right away. I'm 53, but no one guesses I'm this age. This person also uses recommends using the brush on the backs of the hands, as well. Who knew something so simple could have such wonderful affects. (It helps wake me up in the mornings, too).

Vanetta

midlothian connection
    01-08-2012, 03:55 PM

Trisch--thank you so much for the "how to" link! It was just what I needed.

Victoria

Nora1212
    01-08-2012, 04:25 PM

Thanks Trisch, that was very helpful. Can't wait to start.
    Hubby mentioned the other day that my skin felt soft, which is a big compliment from him, so I am more encouraged to get the face and neck included with the other brushing.

Nora

Comment

BlessedMama
      01-08-2012, 06:21 PM

Vanetta, I've been using it on the backs of my hands, too!

LOL ayj on "just right"!

Glad to help!

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Nuggan
      02-26-2012, 12:24 PM

Is it normal to have a minor break out when starting to use the face brush? I break out a bit anyhow, but it seems to be a little more frequent the last few days while brushing my face.

mamalove
      02-26-2012, 02:25 PM

I get break outs too when I start......if I go a couple days without brushing, I definetly breakout. I'm thinking maybe it's just a detoxification thingie......Well, that's my theory! lol

Abbie

ayj67
      02-26-2012, 05:31 PM

Maybe you need to wash your brush and your face after brushing with essential oil and then water. Make sure your brush is air-dried and if possible, under the sun when air dry.

Don't immerse your brush, a quick rinse is sufficient.

Tamra
      02-27-2012, 01:29 AM

I will now keep one of the "older" t-tapp brushes in the office, so that I brush the backs of my hands now and then. Good idea, thank you!

I mentioned on the other thread and will probably do it again. I am using a combination of both brushes. For the neck, forehead and lower part of the face (jaw line and the line going across middle cheeks) I am using the ordinary T-Tapp brush that became too soft for the body and for the rest of the face - Teresa's face brush. I have become an addict and it is so true (and amazing) that such a little thing delivers great results.

I have also read about the face massage using a piece of suede - reportedly this massage was invented by Ninon de Lanklo, a famous French courtisan

?Tamara?
      Trainer-in-Training, Tbilisi, Georgia

Celestia
      04-21-2012, 02:23 AM

I have a facial brush and a body brush already! How do I use?

OK, I am excited because I bought brushes for myself years ago at the recommendation of someone else for a different healing program I was on. I have the CD about skin brushing with Teresa and Dr. Perricone but since it's only one track I can't start it over where I left off and with seven kids it is hard to listen to something with one track for very long.

Can someone please clue me in on what Teresa says in a nutshell on this CD and how to skin brush? Is it just circular motions?

Thanks,
      Celestia

Tamra
      04-21-2012, 04:11 AM

It is strokes, then circular motions on the areas of concern followed by strokes again

?Tamara?
      Trainer-in-Training, Tbilisi, Georgia

mamalove
      04-21-2012, 10:33 AM

You will love it, Celestia!!

Abbie

mav
      05-21-2012, 07:15 AM

Thank you for the reminder. Canoeing puts hands front and center for sun exposure and am not comfortable with fingerless gloves, but maybe I should be. Because I wear makeup to work I can't do my face during the day but the brush is now in my purse for hands and neck. You guys are fantastic!

Mav

Comment

Amazing, does it really remove the uneven skin tone? I'm having uneven looking dry skin I usually cover it with makeup but as my skin is very dry blending foundation with finger did not work for me, so my friend suggested me sili sponge new makeup blending tool she about this online. But I would love to know the natural methods of getting flawless skin. Can you share how this brush work to get the even toned skin.
        SiliDrop est une éponge en silicone pour se maquiller sans perdre la moindre goutte !

Comment

Working...
        X