X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMAZING Results with CRT!

AMAZING Results with CRT!

07-03-2008, 02:53 PM

I've been brushing and using the dead sea salts pretty much since I started tapping. I used to be more regular about getting it in consistently. Then this spring things really got crazy and I wasn't as consistent, other than the brushing.

Just a few weeks ago, I decided I needed to get back to it, mainly the salt baths and "salt masks" that I used to do (more about what that is later!).

Just in the past two weeks, after doing 2 baths and 2 masks a week, I noticed that the looser skin from the lower edge of my belly to my hips has tightened up!!!!! I am SO amazed to see it improve so much so quickly!!!! I actually noticed the change in the past 5 days or so!!! (Did a little extra brushing there, too! )

I have some loose skin at the top of my inner thigh that has been hard to tighten up, and although not as dramatic, I do see some improvement there, too!

I am SO happy!

If you think you "just don't have time", MAKE THE TIME! You absolutely MUST! I have also seen the stretch marks improve and some have almost disappeared--and I've had 10 term pregnancies!

I have to say it again--I am AMAZED!

Like I said, this is two dead sea salt baths a week (I'm trying for 3!) and 2 "masks", which is about a tablespoon of dead sea salt, maybe 1/2-1 tsp. of Skin Saver Body lotion, 2-4 drops of grapefruit oil and a little water to dissolve the salt a bit. I smear it on my belly to hip area, then my inner thigh area. If I can, I try to leave it on a full 10 minutes, although a few times I had to cut it short. After showering, I mix Skin Saver Body lotion with my favorite lotion (on these two areas I was using Daybreak's Only Pore Seal and Protect) and again a few drops of grapefruit oil, then slather it on!

The Skin Saver Body lotion really lasts longer than you think, especially if you mix it with a good lotion, and the grapefruit oil lasts a long time IF you don't spill it all over like I have THREE different times! (Can you say, "klutz"?!) I use the grapefruit oil on my brush to freshen it and also in my water at times, too! Oh, and I put some in my salt bath, too! I just love how it smells!

The CRT system (with the extras of SSB lotion and grapefruit oil) is worth EVERY penny! I was so worried that this area of my belly and hips would be loose due to the size I was (44 inch abs to start, in a size 22W). I have been happy to see really no hanging skin, but this area from my lower belly to hip had a little fold, which is why I gave it a little extra tlc. I'm excited to see what it does for my thighs!

So PLEASE pamper yourself and take care of that skin! And don't forget the "dessert" of the SSB lotion, salt and grapefruit oil masks! You will be SO glad you did! And YOU are WORTH the time!

~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Blessed Mama of 9
    Down 79" and 6 sizes since 1/26/07!

"Don't let another priceless moment slip through your fingers because
    you are 'too busy'. While you have the time, take the time."
    ~Crystal Paine~

"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures."
    ~Thornton Wilder~

~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!
Working...
X