Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep!!!

Originally posted by traceykiesling 10-18-2012, 08:15 PM

I'm 57 years old and very fit due to weight/inch loss three years ago through another program. BUT!! I found T-Tapp this past July and after much research decided to try it. All I can say is WOW! I have had sleep issues since I was 48 and began menopause. For the first two years I only slept about an hour per night. UGH!! Although the sleep gradually improved a bit, I still was not sleeping well when I found t-tapp. I have been t-tapping now for about 10 weeks and my sleep is amazing! I absolutely am sold on t-tapp now and I may never lift another weight again! I'm faithfully brushing and hoping my skin improves as well. Even though I do not need to lose any more weight, (I'm 5'10" and 134 lbs), there are many areas of my body showing improvement. I'm basically a fitness junkie and have never heard any of the things Teresa is teaching. Thank you Teresa!!
    Tracey Kiesling
    Certified AFAA Personal Trainer

Certified T-Tapp Trainer >
    Total Workout, HTF, MORE, Senior Fit
    Central and West Texas area

ayj67
    10-18-2012, 08:56 PM

Tracey, way to go! You need to copy this and post on the T-Tapp Facebook account. You will certainly make Teresa's day.

ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    T-Tapp Trainer in Training

BlessedMama
    10-18-2012, 09:48 PM

That's wonderful, Tracey! And yes, there are so many more benefits than just inch loss! Go you!
    ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Blessed Mama of 9 (and 14 in Heaven)
    Master T-Tapp Trainer in Northern Indiana, certified in TWO, MORE, HTF, Senior Fit and LadyBug

MEKTapper
    10-19-2012, 01:15 AM

This is encouraging to read!!
    Blessings,

Mary Ellen (MEK)

just7
    10-19-2012, 07:05 AM

Those body areas that need improvement? You are going to be AMAZED as time goes on to see what happens to them!

Yay for better sleep!
    Jennifer Wife for 30 wonderful years Mom to 7--5 still at home--ages 23 to 14 (5 girls and 2 boys) Mamee to 4 T-Tapping since 2009

mamalove
    10-19-2012, 04:51 PM

WoooHooo! That is awesome!
    Abbie

Tina71
    04-18-2013, 08:21 AM

That is awesome!!
    Tina

cartucho02
    07-09-2013, 04:00 PM

T-Tapp is awesome!!

Comment

That's great.

Comment

Hi all, recently I have experienced what I think is sleep apnea. I have stopped breathing during sleep and wake up with a horrendous headache which doesn't go away quickly. I wake up and breathe in deeply start to fall asleep again and stop breathing again. I believe it is due to recent weight gain. Is there a MORE to lose forum? I need to get some More to lose videos and get with it, cause I have way more to lose!

Comment

Hi, Veronica! That is so scary--my hubby has had sleep apnea in the past. And he is rail thin! His got better when he had to be on a respirator after a bad accident--I don't recommend that method!!!

There's not a MORE to lose forum but you are welcome to join the 6 Weeks to a New You thread on the General Discussion forum. We have a new thread each week and everyone is super supportive there! MORE is a great workout and there are 3 levels now, too! I used MORE as nearly half my workouts as I lost 8 sizes--it's wonderful!
          ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
          ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
          ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
          -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

Working...
        X