Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join Trainer Trisch Richardson in September for the Fully Fit & Free Retreat!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join Trainer Trisch Richardson in September for the Fully Fit & Free Retreat!

Join me for a relaxing weekend of pampering, good food, fun, friends, faith-based encouragement and fitness!

September 27-30 will be my first Fully Fit & Free Retreat! Sunset beach walks, pampering, encouragement, free time to chill or walk the beach, healthy but yummy food and T-Tapp sessions where you can learn the latest tips--all rolled into one fun weekend!

Check out details here---> Fully Fit & Free Retreat

Early bird pricing is through June 30!

I'd love to pamper you and help you feel refreshed and recharged, physically, emotionally and spiritually!
    Last edited by BlessedMama; 05-12-2018, 11:30 AM.
    ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

The retreat is SOLD OUT! I'm so excited to serve the ladies coming!

For those interested, I am planning on doing this again in September 2019! I also might do a spring retreat in another location--let me know if you're interested!
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

Oh my, this is going to be an emotional weekend for you, Trisch, and everyone who goes. I pray there will be lots of healing. I wish I could be there with you. I'll be thinking of you often.
      Lisa. 45 years old.
      Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
      T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Comment

• BlessedMama
        BlessedMama commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, Lisa! Yes, it's going to be hard and yet I think it will help facilitate the healing, too. The 9 ladies coming are willing to still come and be raw, real and emotional all together. Grateful for the T-Tapp community--we all "get" it and we can all help each other through this process. And we know how powerful movement can be!

I hope the weekend went well, I imagine it was both uplifting and exhausting.
      Lisa. 45 years old.
      Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
      T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Comment

Thank you, Lisa--it was! For the most part, it was so helpful to do what I love and share Teresa's heart and knowledge with these ladies. Half of them were brand new to T-Tapp! And the ladies were so gracious and allowed me to cry when needed. It would just hit me at odd moments. Those new to T-Tapp felt her heart through me--and that, I feel, was a true privilege and honor.
        ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

Working...
        X