Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Steps to Success for Challenge Success!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Steps to Success for Challenge Success!

Have you ever done the 60 Day Challenge before, and when you finished, you found your motivation was finished, too?!

Or have you wondered if you could do the Challenge with adrenal fatigue or other health issues?

Small Steps to Success is a foundational program to take you through the Challenge--and beyond! My goal is to help establish a strong foundation in key areas of workouts, water, eating, brushing and positive self talk. We're not going to tackle it all at once, but layer one habit upon the other to build a strong base to carry us through.

You can use the workouts of your choice--I'll provide the guidance and encouragement! AND we'll have a live online class every other week where we can tackle form tips of key moves and any questions that come up in the private Facebook group. These classes will be recorded so you can access them at any time!

Encouragement, guidance, classes, access until April 30--small steps for success for 60 days and beyond!

~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

any chance you could do a payment plan for this one?

Comment

• BlessedMama
      BlessedMama commented
      Editing a comment
      I would open to that! I would need to arrange it with the T-Tapp office. If you would e-mail me at trisch (at) beyouthfulnfit (dot) com we can discuss it. Thanks for your interest!
Working...
X