Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remarkable New Products - - and We Are One of the FIRST to Carry Them!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remarkable New Products - - and We Are One of the FIRST to Carry Them!

12-21-2012, 10:27 AM

Remarkable New Products - - and We Are One of the FIRST to Carry Them!

Two fabulous new products showed up for me to evaluate them and I love them! In fact, I was so excited about my own results that I immediately contacted the company about making them available to you all too.

The company that makes Cellular PSP, Super Pet Support, and Humisol has been a raw materials supplier for many years but when they stumbled upon these nutrients they were so excited too that they decided to make them available to retailers and small companies like T-Tapp.

Cellular PSP is polysaccharide peptide derived from a specific strain of rice farmed in Thailand in a region that has highly alkaline soils and water with abundant spiralina. The rice is grown organically, free of pesticides and insecticides. Further it is not genetically modified or hybridized. In the laboratory, the polysaccharides are bonded together so that they form an alpha-glycan. When you take PSP, it is 100 percent bioavailable and is able to easily enter the cellular wall and cells recognize it as fuel for mitochondria so that they can produce ATP – the building block of cellular energy.

Cells that have this unique nutrient become healthier. It also helps cells replicate DNA in a way that is less damaged and protects the telomeres that protect the genetic materials at the ends of each DNA strand. Healthy DNA replication curbs aging and properly nourished mitochondria increase fat burning and improve longevity. Cellular PSP also improves digestive function and the immune system, it helps the liver detoxify itself, and it improves pH balance.

The results people have reported from using PSP are wide-ranging and at first blush it looks like it’s too good to be true (kind of like T-Tapp.) The reason that PSP helps such a wide spectrum of health issues is because it creates healthy cells by giving them the nutrition they need so much. In truth, we never actually fix the body, we give the body the resources it needs to heal itself. Autoimmune diseases, blood sugar issues, long-term skin problems, liver dysfunction, depressed immune systems, high cholesterol, tumors, and adrenal dysfunction/chronic fatigue syndrome often resolve themselves in people using PSP because the body is able to return itself to proper balance.

Cellular PSP is taken with water on an empty stomach, one teaspoon to a small amount of water. But here’s my secret favorite way to take it – I use about 2 ounces of warm water, combine it with the product and let it sit for a minute or two. It creates a gruel that looks like grits and tastes like popcorn. I just eat it by the spoonful. Yum!

The company has also created a version for pets and horses. Unfortunately we can’t stock the pet product right now. But the exciting second component of really improving your health is the second product we will be carrying. Humisol is a humic acid product. Humic acid has been documented to kill viruses and parasites.

Humic acid has been heralded as a miracle for many years. The structure of humic substances is very complex and there’s still a lot of research to be done as to why they work. Humic acid is composed of a long chain molecule with a high molecular weight, it is dark brown in color and soluble in an alkaline solution. What is unique is that it can bind to both positive and negatively charged ions so it’s one of the most powerful free-radical scavenger and natural antioxidants out there!

Fulvic acid is a component of Humic acid that is an effective chelator. Fulvic acid binds heavy metals circulating in the bloodstream and prevents them from damaging cells and makes them easy for the body to excrete.

Humic acid and fulvic acid have been shown to kill herpes viruses 1 and 2, candida albicans, HIV, Lupus, Epstein-Barr virus, Lyme disease, fibromyalgia, arthritis, hepatitis, influenza viruses, and respiratory/rhino viruses. Because of its antimicrobial properties, it has been used to prevent mastitis in milking goats and is believed to have the same implications for human breast duct blockages due to inflammation. It is also used as a gentle way to protect pets against heartworm and if they do have heartworm it provides a safe way to slowly kill of the parasite.

Many scientists are pointing to Humic Acid as the missing link in our food chain and by using it we may be able to reverse many of the degenerative diseases that have resulted from overfarming and depleted soils.

By using these two products together, I have found it creates a one-two punch in knocking out the fungus, bacteria, parasites, and viruses we end up “hosting” while at the same time providing our cells with the strength to overcome the depletion and revitalize themselves.

I think now you can see why I jumped so quickly to be one of the first companies in the United States to carry these top-quality, pure formulas. Look for Cellular PSP and Humisol in our online store by January 2.

Is ATP in any way similar to or related to AMPK?

Comment

This sounds incredibly exciting. I am going to follow this thread because I want to be the first in line to try it!
      "You don't have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be Great" ~Les Brown

Comment

Will you be able to carry the pet products or maybe provide us with small companies that will? I can't wait to try this myself!

Comment

Where's a link to buy the first product mentioned? PSP?

Comment

Working...
          X