Near infrared sauna use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Near infrared sauna use

Is anyone else using near infrared sauna in conjunction with alfalfa and skin brushing?

A few years ago I had a friend that used an infrared sauna in conjunction with T-Tapp, Teresa's Alfalfa and body brushing. She already did dry brushing and the sauna before she found T-Tapp. She loved Teresa's Alfalfa and felt it really improved her skin. She has since moved away and I don't talk to her as much, and she's not on the forums, but if you have specific questions I might be able to ask her whenever I connect with her. Just not sure how soon that might be!

Also, I sent you an email explaining what happened earlier today. Sorry about the mix-up and the email will explain what happened!
    ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me. I look forward to your reply. I will check back the end of November. I have built and use a near infrared sauna. I am getting back into tapping. I have been excercising since February. I used to dry brush and take alfalfa and saw remarkable results. I didn't have any loose skin. I started using the sauna for different reasons,but I noticed combining dry brushing produced an even bigger therapeutic effect with the sauna. I am excited to find out if anyone else has experienced this.

Comment

Working...
      X