The Roasted Root-- great God-Made recipes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Roasted Root-- great God-Made recipes

Whether you eat vegan, paleo, grain free, dairy free, or none of the above, this food blog has delicious God Made recipes for your GM days. I love finding sites where I theth I could eat it all and my family would enjoy it, too.

https://www.theroastedroot.net
    Lisa. 45 years old.
    Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
    T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Yum! Thanks for sharing ... I have been trying to collect GM recipes
    As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......

So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

Wow -- this really is a great "agnostic".healthy food site. And everything looks really delicious.

(I see quite a few Instant Pot recipes. Any of you use one and find it completely essential? I would have to get rid of other stuff in order to find room for one. And I barely use my crockpot as it is.)

Comment

• peggyjo
        peggyjo commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the info, ladies. I think I’ll start reading more about these Instant Pots!

• Soliloquy72
        Soliloquy72 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have TWO Instant Pots. I have the regular size and the really big one. I often use both. They have a slow cooker setting so they can replace a crock pot. I haven't used my crock pot since I bought my first IP. Bone broth comes out with an amazing gel in just two hours.

• Soliloquy72
        Soliloquy72 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've had mine over 2 years. Amazon usually has them on sale around Thanksgiving.

Love, love, love this. I have to get my diet together and keep saying I am going to do GM/MM. I just feel I need those MM days and am also thinking that eventually I will be able to "feel" the difference when I am on GM days from MM days and that will help eliminate the junk.
      Mother and Grandmother to a 7 y.o. grandson and 3 y.o. granddaughter
      T-Tapp Beginner 4/15/18
      Nutrition and Natural Health Enthusiast
      Studying Mental Health Counseling

Comment

It has been a wonderful thing for me, GM/MM. I was never super strict about it. I mostly tried to keep away from sweets and highly processed foods on GM days. Just last Saturday I took my kids to a halloween party at a friend's house. There was a huge bowl of those little candy bars, many of my favorites. I really didn't want one until toward the end. Then I took a little Twix bar. I took one bite and then threw it in the trash. It was much too sweet for me. Twix used to be a huge temptation for me when my kids brought home their trick-or-treat candy. I used to have to look away from many sweets (that's a great tactic, by the way, just look the other way when you see something tempting) but now I'm just not interested any more. Unless it's a homemade pie or something extremely special, like really good dark chocolate, I just don't like it anymore. I remember how those foods make me feel and the taste isn't as appealing as it used to be.

It's definitely worth starting the journey.

Doing some EFT about food has also helped a lot, too.
        Lisa. 45 years old.
        Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
        T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Comment

• GreenGem
          GreenGem commented
          Editing a comment
          GM/MM helped me become pickier, too. I still like sweets but more likely to just reach for banana or prunes and some nuts or chocolate chips.

• AlisaJDrury
          AlisaJDrury commented
          Editing a comment
          Ladies, this is SOOOO inspiring for me. I have been wanting to try GM/MM but procrastinate because I don't want to give up what I love, although what I love is making me fluffy I need something that will take the cravings for sweets, baked goods, and snack foods away. I used to be so good, but menopause hit and all that went out the window.
      Working...
      X