Nemechek Protocol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemechek Protocol

We've recently started this. Anyone else? It's specifically for autism, sensory issues, depression, ADD, traumatic brain injury, memory issues, etc. Even though not everyone in my family has these issues, I'm doing everyone because it's so SIMPLE. And I love that.

If anyone is interested, I can list out the protocol. There is a book but it's not necessary unless you really love to know the why behind everything.
    Lisa. 45 years old.
    Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
    T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

Would you mind sharing a gist? Thanks!
    As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......

So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

I'm always interested in this kind of thing. Please share more!

Comment

I am interested in hearing more since many family members have these issues.
        Mother and Grandmother to a 6 y.o. grandson and 2 y.o. granddaughter
        T-Tapp Beginner 4/15/18
        Nutrition and Natural Health Enthusiast
        Studying Mental Health Counseling

Comment

I'm describing the protocol for teens and adults. Dosages are lower for younger kids.

The Do's

1 tablespoon of California or Australian olive oil per day (not European olive oil)
          1-2 teaspoons of inulin from chicory, agave, or Jersalem artichoke per day (also available in gummies)
          1-2 grams of NOW brand DHA per day (or the equivalent of Nordic Naturals)
          Cook all food in California olive oil. Butter and animal fats are fine, too, but olive oil is needed for brain healing.

The Don'ts

No corn, soy, cottonseed, sunflower, safflower, or other seed or vegetable oils. Avocado oil and canola oil are okay.
          No enzymes.
          No probitoics. Single-strain yogurt is okay. If you don't see improvements, eliminate yogurt. No other ferments.

California Olive Ranch is a safe olive oil and at most affordable stores in the USA.

NOW brand inulin powder and DHA capsules are recommended brands.

Nordic Naturals is the only other approved brand of fish oil. Other brands have problems with fraudulent oils.
          Last edited by Soliloquy72; 08-24-2018, 10:29 PM.
          Lisa. 45 years old.

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

Comment

So, the underlying reasons in a nutshell--(book goes into more detail):

SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) can be the result of antibiotics, probiotics, processed foods, among other things. The stomach and small intestine should be acidic. The large intestine should be alkaline. The flora and fauna (microorganisms) that should live in the small intestine are VERY different from those that should live in the large intestine. And the overall population of the small intestine should be much smaller than the large.

SIBO, depending on what is actually growing there, causes inflammation, especially in the brain. Certain bacteria in the small intestine will interfere with neural pruning that should happen throughout childhood and a child can be stuck, developmentally, and be diagnosed with a developmental delay or disorder. Some bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine will cause stupor, some will cause ADD, aggression, OCD, etc.

Our background-- we did the GAPS diet for a full year. (Gut and Psychology Syndrome diet.) We followed it to the letter. He addresses why GAPS and SCD (specific carbohydrate diet) can offer some help but not offer as much as is needed. Basically, the lack of starch in these diets will starve off much of the bad bacteria in the small intestine but it won't nourish the necessary bacteria. And the heavy emphasis on probiotics and ferments could make things worse. Our experience on GAPS was an improvement for about 3 weeks and then a downward spiral. But everything I read said to keep going, that healing takes time. The only long-term result was that bed wetting started on GAPS (everyone told me this was detox and a good sign) and major anxiety around food that wasn't there before. Years later, those things are still present.

So, the oils that are forbidden are high in Omega 6 which increases inflammation. It is important to reduce Omega 6 in the diet and aim for a ration of 2:1 or even 3:1 of Omega 3:Omega 6.

DHA crosses the brain barrier.
            Olive oil is healing to the brain.

That's the gist.

We've been doing inulin for about 3 weeks, DHA about 2 weeks, and the daily olive oil for about 1 week. I have already noticed improvements in his skin. His hands were cracked and bleeding, even though it's summer. Major improvement so far. He seems calmer and more positive.

The disorders we have in our family:

One child has sensory processing disorder, mild depression, and insomnia.
            Another is autistic, obsessive compulsive disorder (mild), depression, and anxiety. Also poor muscle tone.
            Lisa. 45 years old.

Comment

Working...
            X