This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 Retreat Broom?

Instructional is 19 minutes, workout w/o instruction is 11.

I added happy hoe downs at the end to make it add up to 15 minutes.
    Lisa. 46 years old.
    Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
    T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Comment

Track 1
      ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
      ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
      ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
      -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

Trisch, in track 1, I am wondering what Senior Fit 3 moves mean? Can it be warm up + 2 (or more) other moves, for example 3-4 parts of PBS, or 2 of PBS and 2 of Plié? Which ones of the additional moves on More 2i count? Chair and Broom? Thank you in advance. Maybe Broom 2 is another DVD...?

Comment

Originally posted by Eliana View Post
        Trisch, in track 1, I am wondering what Senior Fit 3 moves mean? Can it be warm up + 2 (or more) other moves, for example 3-4 parts of PBS, or 2 of PBS and 2 of Plié? Which ones of the additional moves on More 2i count? Chair and Broom? Thank you in advance. Maybe Broom 2 is another DVD...?
        Eliana, for Senior Fit it would not include the Floor Warm-Up, but any 3 moves from the Instructional, Level 1 or Tempo 4. I realize Primary Back Stretch is super long--especially in Level 1! But it is still considered 1 move. However, I would allow counting each of the 4 segments of Plies as one move

For the Workout with Teresa & Berei on MORE 2, it's the same. So for example, PBS plus Reach Scoops plus Oil Wells would be your 3 moves.

Does that help clarify?
        ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

• Soliloquy72
          Soliloquy72 commented
          Editing a comment
          AlisaJDrury for track 1 it's usually 15-30 minutes of a workout. And you can do more than that. But if you consistently do Track 2 you should just move up to track 2. But I did 30 or even 60 minutes quite often in Track 1.

On some workouts just PBS is 10-15 minutes so doing 20-30 minutes makes more sense. Unless I'm not feeling well, I don't want to stop right after PBS. And I don't want to do plies without doing reach scoops ... and the next thing I know I'm at 30 minutes.

• BlessedMama
          BlessedMama commented
          Editing a comment
          Alisa, as Lisa mentioned you can do more than the 20 minutes. The main point is that you're not consistently doing the equivalent of track 2 workouts on track 1 all the time. Which honestly very rarely happens! And with some of these more intense and fascia-focused workouts, it's hard to just do 10 or 15 minutes of them because of the length of the segments. You're fine on track 1 with doing half of the workout.

• AlisaJDrury
          AlisaJDrury commented
          Editing a comment
          BlessedMama Ok thank you. I doubt that even after doing half for a while consistently, that I will get to a point of doing the full WO EOD consistently but I guess we will cross that bridge if it ever comes.

Trisch, I know that the SATI counts for track 1, but what if I want to do T-tapp walking outdoors, does that count? I can understand if it doesn't, but I am just wondering.
        Thank you in advance for your help.

Comment

• BlessedMama
          BlessedMama commented
          Editing a comment
          Since it's not actually a T-Tapp workout (although still a workout for sure!) no, it doesn't count. Never hurts to ask, though!

• Anna Lee
          Anna Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          Trisch, thank you for your reply. I will get in those T-tapp walks anyway as the weather gets milder.

I have a question about the Healthy Hormones Instructional. Does up to 23 min count in track 1? I believe not, but I just wanted to be sure...I can find Healthy Hormones up to 15 min in track 1, but not any part of the Instructional. Thank you in advance for your help, Trisch!

Comment

Trisch, I think that I know the answer, but I am just popping up this thread so you can see my question in post in n° 21.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliana View Post
            I have a question about the Healthy Hormones Instructional. Does up to 23 min count in track 1? I believe not, but I just wanted to be sure...I can find Healthy Hormones up to 15 min in track 1, but not any part of the Instructional. Thank you in advance for your help, Trisch!
            Sorry I missed this, Eliana!

Halfway through the Instructional would be after the Mitten Chop Stretch/Plie Combo. If you ad one more move that's still fine to count it as Track 1. To do the second half you would do the Spinal Curl (at least the arch and scoop portion, if not the Lat & Trap Warm-Up and towel portions) and pick up at Oil Wells to finish.
            ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

• Anna Lee
              Anna Lee commented
              Editing a comment
              Trisch, thank you so much for these details of info.

• Anna Lee
              Anna Lee commented
              Editing a comment
              So, the first half up to and finishing Oil Wells at min is track 1 too? That is 24 min without the stance in the beginning. And Spinal Curl plus Oil wells, TTT and HD are also Track 1? Did I get it right...?

Trisch,
            I am reading the posts and trying to absorb and realized I have just been posting what I am doing, not really paying attention to if it counts or is correct? LOL Tomorrow I am trying SF Full Workout and will be able to see better how I do with the moves. I see that only 3 SF moves count, but don't quite see why 3 moves from instructional count the same as 3 moves from the full workout. PBS on my instructional isn't complete...it is only up to where you push with the leg. Because they aren't the full complete sequence, I did them all then wanted more, but decided to be smart and not push, which was weird seeing how I had to force myself to push play.

Does this make sense? LOL I guess I am asking so that I can get used to tracking correctly.

Alisa
            Last edited by AlisaJDrury; 04-16-2019, 10:36 AM.
            Mother and Grandmother to a 7 y.o. grandson and 3 y.o. granddaughter
            T-Tapp Beginner 4/15/18
            Nutrition and Natural Health Enthusiast
            Studying Mental Health Counseling

Comment

Sorry I'm just now getting to this, Alisa!

The Instructional might not be "complete" but you are focusing on path of least resistance--or eliminating it! More mental focus. It counts more than you realize!
              ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

• AlisaJDrury
                AlisaJDrury commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you Trisch. I will look at it again and focus on WHAT IS THERE, not what is not there. I'm realizing that I'm not in as good of shape as I would like to think so I need to take it super easy.

For the really long workouts, like the ones that are 90+ minutes, how many minutes are needed to count for track 1?
              Lisa. 46 years old.
              Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
              T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Comment

• Soliloquy72
                Soliloquy72 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Trisch!

• Soliloquy72
                Soliloquy72 commented
                Editing a comment
                AlisaJDrury here's your answer about splitting longer workouts.

• AlisaJDrury
                AlisaJDrury commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you Lisa @Soliloguy72 I am sure I was over 30 min so I will have to watch my times on this one to judge where half is. I did whatever was before JT and was at 24 min and thought "just one more move" but this one is like SF and the moves are long LOL
                Last edited by AlisaJDrury; 09-10-2019, 11:56 AM.

I think that it is only the At the barre Debulk sequence that is part of Track 1...? Is that right? So, OIP/HF from the DVD from the book + Ladybug and Crab Claws from the Debulk sequences DVD it wouldn't count, would it?
              If I counted it right, it would take 36 min with the instructional of OIP/HF and maybe 30 min with the quicker version of them.

Comment

• BlessedMama
                BlessedMama commented
                Editing a comment
                If you were doing all the floor portions from Debulk, that can still count as Track 1. While it might go a bit over 30 minutes, being all on the floor makes it less taxing on the body.

• Anna Lee
                Anna Lee commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh great, thank you for the info! But OIP/HF are not on the Debulk...I would need to use the video from the book. Would that still count?

• BlessedMama
                BlessedMama commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry that I just saw this comment, Anna Lee! Yes, OIP / HF are often considered freebies so you're fine!

Trisch BlessedMama I do not see More 3A or 3B on either Track 1 or Track 2. I do see More 3 Chair is Tack 1. Asking since I will be doing this later this fall or early next year.

Thank you.
              Mother and Grandmother to a 7 y.o. grandson and 3 y.o. granddaughter
              T-Tapp Beginner 4/15/18
              Nutrition and Natural Health Enthusiast
              Studying Mental Health Counseling

Comment

• Soliloquy72
                Soliloquy72 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm curious, too. I love MORE 3b!

• AlisaJDrury
                AlisaJDrury commented
                Editing a comment
                Lisa, I just recently heard someone say they like 3B over 3A but had taken 3A on vacay so were doing that one so then was inspired to keep keeping on with my More trek through the end of the year, beginning of next year, and do all three levels. I will take a break here in a few weeks to do Trich's Chair Champions and TFFS because I need to use up those classes, then go back to More 2 (probably with her class) followed by More 3.
            Working...
            X