Mon. 3/23/20 to Sun. 3/29/20 Reporting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon. 3/23/20 to Sun. 3/29/20 Reporting Thread

Be sure you are posting on the correct thread!

If you have questions, please start a new topic as I may not see questions within the posting threads in a timely manner.

Remember that this is your tool--not a slavedriver! Aim for your goals but don't berate yourself if you don't. Also, please continue to post even if you didn't make your goals--that way you are still an active member, even if you don't meet your quota each week.

Each day is a new day and each week is a new week. Life happens for all of us! Dust yourself off and get back into your Skechers (or shoes of choice!) and push play. You can do it!

Yes you CAN!
    ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Every morning:
    -my wakey moves sitting on my bed: side arm stretch/shoulder blade stretch, neck fascia stretch, arch & scoop, wiggle wiggle, curl the core, 1/2 twist stretch touching the side of the chest of drawers with some fingers, fascia stretch with mitten chop hands on my thighs

-my morning/afternoon/evening moves: stance, clapaways, spiderwoman, back fascia stretch, BF, arm pumps, somatic forward bend

Mon am see above; pm 20 min sequence: More 1: PBS, SF Level 1: Pliés #1-2, Love handles (Renee's video), Twist stretch (T-tapp Tuesday), BF, Arm pumps, Kickouts

Tue am wakey moves, More 1: PBS, 25 min T-tapp walk, leg stretches, 5 min extended linear stretches from Debulk (ELS), pelvic rolls, candle, plow, Mary Poppins stretches, the child's pose.
    pm afternoon moves

Wed am see above; pm see afternoon moves above

Thu am see above; More 1: PBS; 30 min T-tapp walk, leg stretches, 5 min ELS; pm evening moves minus arm pumps and somatic forward bend (recording a short video for my neighbour friend!)

Fri am see above; pm Arch & scoop from Chair Cruisers

Sat am see above, More 1: PBS, T-tapp walk 25 min, leg stretches, 7.30 min ELS, the candle, the plow, Mary Poppins stretches, stretching legs against a wall while lying down on the back, the child's pose

Sun my morning moves
    Last edited by Anna Lee; 03-29-2020, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Monday. Walking, Fascia Stretch Cardio, 30 minutes.
      Tuesday. Walking, HTF Tempo digital.
      Wednesday. Walking.
      Thursday. Walking. Holiday #1, arms.
      Friday. Walking.
      Saturday. Walking. BBFF #1
      Sunday. SATI.
      Last edited by Soliloquy72; 03-30-2020, 03:52 AM.
      Lisa. 47 years old.
      Homeschooling 4 great kids and surprise toddler #5.
      T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/
      MyFitnessPal https://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/soliloquy72

Comment

Back to Basics: DD Fab 4 - Core focus, Zip, OIP, HF & Amazing Activation Tips
        Main Workouts: Chair Cruisers & Chair Champions
        Challenge moves: Rotating through different arm sequences one per day or EOD if sore - Amy's Arms, Butterflies, Chest Press, Bicep Curls

Monday - SATI

Tuesday - Arch/Scoop sitting 3x/wiggle wiggle/core stretch w/ mitten hands on thighs; Chair Cruisers - Side Tilt Stretch, Chorus Line Kick Stretch, Wrist and Forearm Stretch (FFWD through talking so approx. 10 min); Amy's Arms from memory so probably not very thorough LOL

Wednesday - Chair Champions: Spinal Stretch & Fascia Stretch (6:53); Chair Cruisers: Side tilt stretch, Chorus line kick stretch, Arch & scoop stretch & Forearm wrist stretch (approx. 16 min)

Thursday - Chair Champions: Spinal Stretch & Fascia Stretch (6:53), Lat & Trap Warmup (3:08), Twist Stretch (7:29), Amy's Arms (3:09) - Total of approx. 20 min; Mitten Chop Box, CC & Zip Standing.

Friday - OFF

Saturday - Renee's T-Tapp class and Gentle Somatic Yoga class on Zoom

Sunday - More 3 in 10 - PBS/BF/RS; Renee's Combo 19 min Stretch & Sculpt Neck/Back/Spine stretch, Crab claws seated, hip stretches, floor work on our sides (L)
        Last edited by AlisaJDrury; 03-30-2020, 04:55 PM.
        Alisa - 52 y.o.
        T-Tapp Beginner 2/5/18 - First Challenge 4/15/18
        Mother, Grandmother, nutrition and health enthusiast!

"The race is not to the swift, but to the one who endures to the end. If not now, when?"

Comment

• Anna Lee
          Anna Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          Lovely combination there on Wednesday, Alisa!
          Last edited by Anna Lee; 03-26-2020, 03:51 PM.

• AlisaJDrury
          AlisaJDrury commented
          Editing a comment
          Anna Lee Yes it was. I was searching around for a particular arch/scoop PBS in a chair video and the fascia stretch one with mitten chop hands on thighs but also with stretching shoulder to opposite hip and found that one in Chair Champions which I had forgotten about. I will keep looking, as I haven't found the one my brain is thinking about, but I know it is there or in Chair Cruisers.

• Anna Lee
          Anna Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          I did the Arch & Scoop version from Chair Cruisers in the afternoon today. Very relaxing.

Track:?
        M: (L) FS Barre, Ankle Activate, FS 1 PBS, BB's FS 1&2 Plie (Wk 3 Call); wuwo#1 floor (15m)
        T: (L) FS Barre, BB's BBFF Call (14 min); wuwo#1 floor (14m)
        W: (R) FS Barre, Ankle Activate, FS 1 PBS, Y-W, RS (BB's FS 1&2), JT (to 28:40);
        T: (R) FS Barre, BB's BBFF Call (OIP/HF, Knee stretch); wuwo#1 standing (15m)
        F: (L) FS Barre, Hip Activate, FS 1 PBS, MC Box (BB's FS 1&2), Butterflies, Twist (to 36:40); Chair Champion Spinal Stretch, OW, TTT;
        S: (L) FS 1 PBS, Scarecrow Ski, Hitchhikers (to 48:18), Goalpost, Stretches (to end)
        S:

Main workouts: First Step 1 + Beautiful Basics BBFF Week 3 (Call) + Warm-up Workout #1
        10-Day Challenge: FS Barre
        Back-to-Basics Trisch's Activation Tips
        Last edited by GreenGem; 03-28-2020, 11:00 PM.
        As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

• AlisaJDrury
          AlisaJDrury commented
          Editing a comment
          I am loving that you are taking one workout and portions of other workouts to work on for 6 weeks. This is a great plan! It takes weeks to perfect some of this T-Tapp stuff so being focused on a few workouts for several weeks is a good way to gain some really good foundation with them.

• GreenGem
          GreenGem commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks AlisaJDrury, you are so sweet and encouraging as always.

M: More 3 Chair
        T: Broom 2
        W:
        T: Trisch's Back to Consistency: days 1, 2, 3
        F: Trisch's Back to Consistency: days 4, 5
        S: Trisch's Back to Consistency: days 6, 7, 8
        S: Trisch's Back to Consistency: day 9
        Last edited by loosestrife; 03-30-2020, 04:44 PM.

Comment

M - BWO+
          t - BBFF2
          w - PPW15
          t - BBFF2
          f BWO+
          s
          s
          Last edited by aneath; 03-29-2020, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Track A

m
            t menopause management 1st half
            w
            t
            f
            s
            s

wandererot

Comment

M
              T More level 1
              W
              T More level 1
              F
              S
              S

Comment

Monday -
                Tuesday -
                Wednesday -
                Thursday -MORE

Friday - 15 Minute Holiday workout
                Saturday - Turn Back Time Floor
                Sunday -
                Last edited by homefire; 03-30-2020, 12:42 PM.
                Ronda

Comment

Working...
                X