This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Step and MORE 3 Chair Streaming Workouts

Are you excited about the new streaming workouts?!

I'm adding First Step Streaming and the MORE 3 Chair Streaming workouts to Habit Formers!

For First Step, I am treating this like Senior Fit. While it's less reps it is still very comprehensive muscle activation. So Workout 1 or Workout 2 will be considered a full workout. For those of you on Track A, the Barre Warm-Up can count as a "move" towards your 12 moves.

If you are on Track 1, you can follow the same guidelines for splitting First Step up as for Senior Fit to count towards your weekly goals. That is essentially 3 moves or even up to half the workout (approximately 5 moves) that counts for Track 1. The same abbreviations for Senior Fit apply here, and you can add "Jazz Hands" or "last move" for the series of arms moves at the end of First Step.

For MORE 3 Chair, because it is a longer and more comprehensive chair workout, it will count for a Track 1 workout. It can also count towards a Track A workout. Please listen to your body!

If you have any questions about these 2 workouts and how they fit into Habit Formers, please ask them in this thread so I will see them.
    Last edited by BlessedMama; 07-09-2016, 03:25 PM.
    ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Hi. I am new to this and I was wondering where I can find these streaming workouts.

Comment

Trisch, I purchased the First Steps streaming workouts back in November when it was for a limited time. Is there any discount for me to purchase it again now? Are there any changes to the workout from last fall? I can't decide whether to get the streaming or wait until the DVD comes out.

Comment

• BlessedMama
      BlessedMama commented
      Editing a comment
      My understanding is that those who purchased the streaming last fall or winter would get a discount when the DVD came out. I will try to double check that and let you know!

• pmcclain
      pmcclain commented
      Editing a comment
      So the discount is only for the DVD, not the new streaming workout?

• BlessedMama
      BlessedMama commented
      Editing a comment
      That's my understanding. I will be calling the office this week and can ask but my understanding was those who purchased streaming last fall/winter would get a discount on the dvd when it came out. And I also understand that the dvd will have all 3 sequences plus the Barre warm-up. (The current streaming has 2 workouts plus the Barre warm-up).

Hello and Happy Holidays Everyone:

I would like to buy Fist Step, but I would like to know what the differences are among the 3 streaming workouts. One just says "First Step" then one has 1 and 2 and the other 3 and 4. I would like to purchase one and go from there, but don't know which one would be best.

Thank you so much, I appreciate your feedback.
    Happy New Year.
    Lily

Comment

Hi Trisch:

Thank you, very helpful to have the additional info.

Comment

Trisch, thank you so much for your advice about the fascia fitness series. I am so glad that I purchased First Steps 1 & 2. I would like to know if it is ok to write FS PBS, HD and 2 sets of Plié. Are the 3 sets considered as 1 move? I guess so...? I only did 2 of them today.

Comment

• BlessedMama
          BlessedMama commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm glad you like it, Anna Lee! Yes, that's fine to write it that way--I'll know what you mean! I honestly am fine counting each set of Plies at one move, which would be 3 moves. They're intense!

• Anna Lee
          Anna Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, Trisch!
      Working...
      X