X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is so useful! Thank you!
    Lisa. 46 years old.
    Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
    T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Comment

• GreenGem
      GreenGem commented
      Editing a comment
      There are so many treasures in the forum. I love reading the archives.

• BlessedMama
      BlessedMama commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you find this helpful!

I don't see anything on the Ladybug move. Does anyone have any tips for getting the most out of Ladybug? I've read that it is THE move for peri/menopause and combo body types. I'm a combo in perimenopause and I do BBFF a lot so I'd love to know I'm squeezing every last drop out of Ladybug.

BlessedMama
    ayj67

Forum Angel
    Lisa. 46 years old.
    Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
    T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Comment

• ayj67
      ayj67 commented
      Editing a comment
      By the way, Lisa, what symptoms do you have? I am sure you are younger than me, and I am in perimenopause too, but I don't have major symptoms... The only symptoms is irregular periods. I think my lacking of symptoms is because of my hormone is always balanced and I have enough herbs and food nutrients that I have no symptoms at all (regular cleanses and detoxes). Knowing your symptoms will help pointing out what other moves or workout is better for you. When we say perimenopause it is a generic term, but what symptoms you have will point to different remedies (including workouts). There are 3 sex hormones if we are not counting stress, you might be high on one and low on the other two and everyone will have a combination of symptoms all pointing to various high or low of the progesterone, estrogen, or testosterone.

• Soliloquy72
      Soliloquy72 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't have any symptoms yet other than I now have spotting for several days before my period. I'm still 28-29 days. I'm 46 years old. My toddler is still nursing but only at bedtime.

I am noticing that I'm starting to carry weight more in my upper body than I ever used to do. I'm a combo and until my 40s, it seemed like my weight was evenly distributed. Now I love the way I look from the hips down but need to work on torso.

• AlisaJDrury
      AlisaJDrury commented
      Editing a comment
      Lisa, this is me too. I am noticeably holding more weight in my torso than usual, but also notice some in upper thighs (but, I am eating more unhealthy foods too which I know is hormones). I used to be evenly distributed as well to where people would not believe how much I weighed. I am 52 and staying right around 160-162 unless I cut the junk food then I can get down to 157 but not below that.

The only real symptoms I have is irregular periods that are still pretty regular. My symptoms are the odd ball symptoms like dizziness, vertigo, headaches, foggy head, joint pain, which I keep maintained easily with T-Tapp. I am following you post though out of curiosity to know what, besides Ladybug and HHMM is good for hormones.
Working...
X