Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Split Up MORE

Originally posted by peacefuljewel01 03-21-2016, 11:14 AM

I've been doing MORE Chair and I'm getting bored. I'm dealing with adrenal fatigue so I definitely am not able to do longer than 10 min. at a time...currently 3 times a week is all I can handle. Will you help me split it up MORE so I can do the whole thing?

Also, should I be doing the instruction until I'm strong enough to do the full MORE instructions all the way through?
    Last edited by Forum Angel; 05-13-2016, 09:53 PM.

Amber you can split MORE into 3-4 moves daily fairly easily:

Day 1: PBS, 1st two sets of Plies (Butterflies, Reach & Pulls(
    Day 2: PBS, next 3 sets Plies (Reach Aways, Chest Press & Combo)
    Day 3: PBS, Reach Scoops Jazz Twist
    Day 4: PBS, The Box, Oil Wells
    Day 5: PBS, T-Tapp Twist, Lunges
    Day 6: PBS, Balance, Hoedowns

Then you could split it into thirds:

Day 1: PBS through Reach Scoops
    Day 2: PBS, Jazz Twist through T-Tapp Twist
    Day 3: PBS, Lunges through Hoedowns

For my Beautiful YOU class with MORE, I have split Instructionals up the same way. You can rotate through the moves like the first set taking 6 days, then you could repeat that if you wanted to. Or you could move onto the regular workout and split it up the same way. That's really up to you! Instructionals are slower and more intense so listen to your body as to how much you can handle, take as many breaks as needed and drink plenty of water!

Hope that helps!

~Trisch
    ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

• GreenGem
      GreenGem commented
      Editing a comment
      This is really enlightening. I love the idea of splitting the program into smaller doable bits.

Any suggestion for splitting into halfs, for later progression?

-GreenGem-

Thanks Trisch. I am sharing your tip here, in case it help another TTapper.

"To split MORE in half, you will do the first move, Primary Back Stretch through The Box. The next time you will do Primary Back Stretch to warm up, then skip to Oil Wells and do that move through the end."

And broken down below, taken from this post:

Day 1: MORE Instructional through The Box
    Day 2: PBS only or MORE Chair
    Day 3: PBS then MORE Instructional Oil Wells to the end
    Day 4: Like Day 2
    Day 5: Repeat Day 1
    Day 6: PBS only
    Day 7: Repeat Day 1 (If this is Sunday and you want a day off, just do this on M)

This takes you through the Instructional twice, with a day off or lighter day in between. Always take one day completely off other than a PBS.

Update: I posted the other sample schedules from Trisch below for reference/comparison. Personally, More 1 & 2 can serve my needs for quite a long time.
    Last edited by GreenGem; 04-11-2018, 08:24 PM.
    As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......

So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

A sample rotation, no splitting, taken from this post:

I would start with MORE 1, the Instructional. You can even split it up if necessary--The Box is about half way.

Go through the Instructional 4 times total, then you can progress to the straight through workout. There are also the 3 short mini-workouts you can do, Chair, Broom and Step Away. Then you can alternate:

M-MORE
      T- Broom
      W-MORE
      Th- Step Away
      F- MORE
      S- Chair
      Sun-off

Of course you can move that around to suit your schedule, but try to keep it light to start with. Then you can progress to :

M-MORE
      T-MORE
      W- Chair or other mini workout
      Th- MORE
      F- MORE
      S- Mini workout
      Sun- off

After a few months you can do the MORE from My Home to Yours. If you feel pretty confident with that one after 2-4 weeks, move on to MORE 2 and tackle it the same way.

As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......

So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

And for those more advanced, or dealing with less challenges, taken from this post:

You can do so much with MORE! If you have no adrenal issues, you could alternate MORE with the shorter workouts. Or add one on EOD like this:

M-MORE plus Chair
        T-MORE
        W-MORE plus Broom
        Th-light day, PBS, TTT and HD
        F-MORE plus Step Away
        S-MORE
        Sun-off

Or you can add 2-3 to MORE but then go EOD as that would be a full workout:

M-MORE plus 2
        T-Off (light day of PBS, TTT and HD okay)
        W-MORE plus 2
        Th-Off (or light day)
        F-MORE plus 2
        S-off or light day
        Sun-off

Comment

Working...
        X