Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which should I do first, OIP or PBS?

Originally posted by Amanda Wells 12-30-2015, 11:57 AM

Hey everybody! I haven't been on here in a while but I had my seventh child five weeks ago and wanted to pop in for a minute and see if I could post a picture and ask a quick question. Sweet baby boy, 8 lb. 7 oz., the birth went very well, and I believe T-Tapp helped a lot and my recovery has been great. I am looking forward to writing a more detailed description at some point but I am very pleased with how my body is bouncing back and am being very careful not to overdo things trying to get back in shape. I have been doing PBS daily for about 2 weeks and now that my bleeding has been gone for a while I have slowly been adding moves in from BWO+ and a little OIP when I get a chance. My question is, should I do OIP before or after PBS for maximum benefit? I saw this discussed a long time ago but can't remember the answer, and can't seem to find the old post with a search (still getting used to the new forum layout). Any advice would be greatly appreciated! And here is a picture of cutie pie and one of the whole gang.

ayj67
    12-30-2015, 01:30 PM
    You are recently postpartum, I will say add OIP for as much as you can, morning and night even without workout. If you need more stretching, then do OIP before PBS and then the rest of the Basic or More.

Love the baby!

ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    T-Tapp Trainer in Training

ayj67

12-30-2015, 01:32 PM
    Attachment is too tiny to see baby on the bed. I put my sons in the car seat a lot, as if I move them out, they will be wide awake and crying...

ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    T-Tapp Trainer in Training

Comment

Working...
    X