Help to download video?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help to download video?

I'm pregnant, and I just purchased Pregnancy Fit from the digital.t-tapp site. I didn't realize there was a way to download, and now I can't login or get the videos. (I understand the site is down and the company is closed?) Help! What can I do? I was just starting the "how-to" instructional video and really need to keep going with this!

I'm sorry this is happening to you. While this forum is sponsored by the T-Tapp company we are all volunteers here and have no direct access to the products and services.

From what I understand, the company is going through a transition phase. We do not know what the next steps are but I believe the T-Tapp Team and Trainers are doing their best to keep Teresa's legacy and get the company back up and running.

It may be a good idea to keep your emails and receipts. I'm hoping you can download from the store.t-tapp.com or they will will send you a download link once the office is open again.

As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

I'm so sorry this happened. . I'm hoping that everything is resolved within a month.

Do you have any T-Tapp DVDs your could do in the meantime? If not, we could work together to find some videos on YouTube that you could do in the interim.
      Lisa. 47 years old.
      Homeschooling 4 great kids and surprise toddler #5.
      T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/
      MyFitnessPal https://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/soliloquy72

Comment

Working...
      X