X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dms67a
    started a topic 6 Weeks to a New You! Sept 9 - Sept 15 - Wk 1

6 Weeks to a New You! Sept 9 - Sept 15 - Wk 1

Come one, come all! It's time for a new "6 Weeks to a New You" thread to begin!

A lot can be accomplished in 6 weeks. You just have to decide what you want and go for it.

This is a place for you to check in and let us know your goals, and what you are doing to make them happen! If you are new (and even if you're not), let us know a bit about you and your goals. You do not have to converse if you do not want to, just commit to 6 weeks of consistency, and check in to let us know that you are taking time for YOU!

Take your measurements, and just get to it! I am looking forward to seeing all of my old 6 week friends and would love to meet new friends too!

Here are some suggestions:
    Introduce yourself
    Make your own goals and state them if you choose
    Take your measurements (email me for measurement chart)
    Do your workouts consistently
    Come and check in... give and get moral support!
    Share any AHA moments

And please, anyone who just did the last six weeks, if you have had some wonderful results, or AHA moments, please let us all know!

I start a new thread every Monday morning for the new week.

Also, I have a word document that has this 6 week calendar and a grid for measurements on the bottom. Keep all of your information on one page! If anyone would like a copy, please email me at dms67@msn.com and I will send it to you.

Make today really count!

Donna

• AlisaJDrury
    replied
    Friday I only did my CFF/DD moves. I am not sure what is up, but I have been feeling tired/fatigued. Saturday I did my CFF/DD moves twice and More 2 workout with Berei & Teresa PBS then Box through Balance. Sunday CFF/DD moves once.
    Last edited by AlisaJDrury; 09-18-2019, 10:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AlisaJDrury
    commented on 's reply
    Great job listening to your body! You know Aurora and Donna have been running a challenge amongst themselves to only workout on the days they work.

• Anna Lee
    replied
    I felt that I needed the weekend off, tomorrow I will be back with my More 1 DVD!

Leave a comment:

• AlisaJDrury
    replied
    I took Friday off completely. I just was so tired I couldn't even drag myself to just to CFF/DD moves, which I should have. Today I did the second half of More 2 wo with Berei and Teresa starting with PBS then Box through Balance (No HDs) and my CFF/DD moves, which I will do a second time before bed. This workout is getting a bit easier. I don't know how I feel about all the kickouts and clap aways. I know they are good to relieve inflammation but it prolongs the workout. The whole thing is 1 hr 07 min because of all the kickouts and clap aways, but I haven't mastered it yet so I will keep going.

Whew I am whooped. We have been going out early every Saturday because the grandson is playing football. They get better and better every week. We won today 30/0! I need to try and get some homework done now.

Leave a comment:

• AlisaJDrury
    commented on 's reply
    The concert was AWESOME! We saw them two years ago also, but they always have a new set list so it's different songs. It was great. This isn't really my style, but I love all the instruments. The guys in the group are all mid to late 50's through mid 70's and so talented. Three drum kits with three seperate drummers. One of the drummers also plays keyboard and one of the guitarists plays keyboards as well. The guy that plays horns plays sax, flute, and clarinet. It is just really neat to see them switch up their instruments through the different songs. And the theatres they play in are always beautiful!!

• Bevy25
    replied
    Thank you both! It’s tricky at first but I will keep checking here for encouragement and tips!

Leave a comment:

• ayj67
    replied
    Sept 9 - Posture Power Walk (15 mins)
    Sept 10 - Posture Power Walk (15 mins)
    Sept 11 - Posture Power Walk (15 mins)
    Sept 12 - Posture Power Walk (15 mins)
    Sept 13- Posture Power Walk (15 mins)

Leave a comment:

• Soliloquy72
    replied
    Did SITTM today. I'm tired, hoping for a good night's sleep tonight. Happy Friday everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Soliloquy72
    commented on 's reply
    Glad you did it! Happy vacation!

• Soliloquy72
    commented on 's reply
    If Teresa does the move too fast for me, then I do half her reps in that same amount of time. If she does 8, I do 4. It's not easier (as you know!) and it helps me do it properly.

• GreenGem
    commented on 's reply
    Hello and welcome! Don't hesitate to ask questions. We can also help look for videos online that can help demonstrate some of the moves or techniques. BlessedMama and ayj67 are the experts if you need more in-depth guidance and recommendations.

• GreenGem
    replied
    I love the instructionals and Trisch's videos where she breaks down moves. I need all the help and guidance I can get even after 1 year of T-Tapping, more so with floor moves. My mind-body connection/coordination on the floor has plenty of room for improvement. I get the feeling that floor moves, particularly those that crosses the meridian, will continue to help rebuild my brain.

Leave a comment:

• Anna Lee
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Bevy and welcome here! I also started by reading the book and I didn't understand much at first. Take your time, persevere. This is an amazing me
    method of movement, so much more than "just exercising"!! I have mostly seen inner healing but also outside health benefits. Join us and enjoy the T-tapp journey!

• Anna Lee
    commented on 's reply
    Tell us what you thought about the concert!!
Working...
X