Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"61 Days for Teresa" starts August 26th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "61 Days for Teresa" starts August 26th!

Teresa's birthday was August 26th. I'm going to do a personal challenge every year, starting on her birthday, for 61 days, the number of years she was on this Earth. It will end October 25th.

61 days of encouragement, gratefulness, good posture, and whatever workout schedule is best for you. (It is not 61 days of workouts without rest.)
    Lisa. 46 years old.
    Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
    T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Teresa has influenced my holistic healing inside and out For this 61 Days Challenge I will focus on diet and attitude of grace and gratitude.
    As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

• BlessedMama
      BlessedMama commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful!

• GreenGem
      GreenGem commented
      Editing a comment
      And you are such a big part of my healing Trisch!

• BlessedMama
      BlessedMama commented
      Editing a comment
      {{{hugs}}} <3 <3 <3

Wonderful idea, Lisa!
    ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

Also, if you're on Instagram, I'll be posting under the hashtag #61DaysForTeresa. My Instagram link is in my signature.
      Lisa. 46 years old.
      Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
      T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Comment

Working...
      X