X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dms67a
    started a topic 6 Weeks to a New You! Jan 7 - Jan 13 - Wk 2

6 Weeks to a New You! Jan 7 - Jan 13 - Wk 2

Welcome to week 2 of the 6 Weeks to a New You!

So how did you do?
    Did you get your workouts in?
    Did you take time for you?
    Did you feel more energy?
    Did you measure?
    Did you share your results? Your comments? Your concerns?

If you got it all done, GREAT!!! Give yourself a pat on the back! If not, you can re-start today!

If anyone still needs a copy of the calendar/measurement chart, please email me at dms67@msn.com and I will send it to you.

Make today really count!

Donna

• Anna Lee
    commented on 's reply
    Piper, thank you so much! Finding a substitute that helps with the kind of craving has helped me so far. I just need to carry on.

• Soliloquy72
    commented on 's reply
    That's great!!

• Soliloquy72
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I agree, they're rather different. #1 and #2 have more similarities. #1 has a great, intense ab workout. It's my favorite of all 3. You will really feel it.

Have you done Target Pop 3? I think it would be beneficial to learn Diva Derriere and Pretzel Twist on Target Pop 3 before doing BBFF #3. Not necessary, though.

• Soliloquy72
    commented on 's reply
    Happy anniversary!! It sure is cold there! My husband and I had our only night away from the children 4 years ago, before I got pregnant with our youngest. I am really looking forward to my oldest turning 18 so we can try again. So glad you had a nice time.

Have fun decorating your space! I grew up in an area where many people had rec rooms in the basement. They were wonderful for large parties. All the kids could do down in the basement and be loud while the adults stayed upstairs. I hope you enjoy all the projects.

• piper1
    replied
    Ahhh, Beethoven, so beautiful! But, I do understand about the busy mind. I can relax and block everything out, then, Boom, my mind "gets busy". I wish that "thinking" had a off and on switch!

Wow, down 2 pounds! I am so proud for you, Anna Lee. Cutting down on favorite foods is not easy. I battle cravings constantly. You are doing Great!

Leave a comment:

• Anna Lee
    replied
    Yesterday I had quite a relaxing day. In the morning, I lay down on the sofa, listening to Beethoven and had my cat with me. I could lie like that for 20 min, then my mind was busy again. I had a 2 hour nap and felt like doing some moves from More Instr. I did PBS, Plié and R/S, I could have as much muscle activation as possible and it felt great. I took some concentrated time for necessary school work and got the ironing done, so today will be even calmer. I am planning to have a nap today and the two following days as I don't work much in the afternoons. Slowly, slowly coming back. All is fine. No guilt. I "just" need to have peace & courage for some school situations this week.

EDIT: I am so thankful that I haven't had any salty cravings this past week. I have had enough salty food and a little Himalayan salt most days. I had a couple of treats this weekend, but I am down a couple of pounds. I know that this can change, but I am starting my 2nd week without those bad salty & fattening snacks. Day after day.
    Last edited by Anna Lee; 01-13-2019, 02:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• piper1
    replied
    Today, BBFF 2 and ribs up walking.

Leave a comment:

• piper1
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, Anna Lee.

• Anna Lee
    commented on 's reply
    Good to take a lighter day. Congrats to increased step count!

• piper1
    replied
    Took the day off. I have done a great deal of ribs up walking today, but no WO. My walking speed is almost back to normal from the accident (pelvic injury) and it feels great to see how much my step count has increased, on the activity tracker. Walking is my favorite daily activity. I pop in ear buds and listen to podcasts or music, and set aside all worries.

Leave a comment:

• piper1
    commented on 's reply
    Good for you, Anna Lee!

• piper1
    commented on 's reply
    Anna Lee, Yes, it would be best to read and analyse 1 and 3 before trying. All three sequences have the beginning fascia stretch, but the workouts are very different.
    BBFF 2 is the easiest, and this is the one I usually do. Trisch said this is the best for adrenal fatigue can be done everyday.
    Sequence 1 is the hardest and longest.
    Sequence 3 is side lying moves, sort of a variation of Diva Derriere.
    I believe that Lisa does all 3 sequences, so I hope she will offer her take.

• Anna Lee
    commented on 's reply
    If I know BBFF #2, do you think that I need to read and analyse #1 and #3? I have read that it is best to continue with #3 after #1.

• Anna Lee
    commented on 's reply
    Good to get your news. A belayed happy wedding anniversary!! Blessings for the years to come. Wow, -32°C that makes me think about my childhood/teenage years in Northern Europe. I have always admired the quilt making. You need to be very patient.
Working...
X