Airplanes in Arm Sequence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airplanes in Arm Sequence

I have been T-Tapping since 2005 and I still have not figured this out. Lately I have been doing Temp Arms to get rid of my bat wings. My question is this, in the airplane exercise in the arm sequence, are we supposed to go to flat back? That's what I have been doing for 14 years, but I'm still not sure if I'm doing this correctly. I have the book and instructional workouts, but I can't see exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. Thanks.

As best you can, yes. BUT, if you have to release your core to do so, then it's better to be up a bit. If you think of a sheet of plywood resting on the back of your hips and shoulders, it should be fairly level, meaning not tilting to one side or the other.

Also be sure you are keeping the abs/core engaged. You won't be "tucked" but you won't just let the tummy go, either! Another common error is standing too wide for your core strength/body type/knee strength. I used to be able to go a bit wider until I hurt my knee 6 years ago. It's healed but due to some issues on that side of my body (hip/knee/foot) I don't go as wide but still get a good workout/stretch. Keep the bent knee KLT and the "straight" knee as well. Straight knee is not locked straight but think to reach through from your core through the leg to straighten knee and keep it KLT. And be sure you're not hyperextending the knees way beyond the toes.

I hope those tips are helpful! Please let me know if that helps, or if you need me to explain anything further!
    ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

Thanks Trisch! That helps a lot.

Comment

Working...
      X