• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dms67a
    started a topic 6 Weeks to a New You! Jan 1- Jan 6 - Wk1

6 Weeks to a New You! Jan 1- Jan 6 - Wk1

Happy New Year!!!!
    Come one, come all! It's time for a new "6 Weeks to a New You" thread to begin!

A lot can be accomplished in 6 weeks. You just have to decide what you want and go for it.

This is a place for you to check in and let us know your goals, and what you are doing to make them happen! If you are new (and even if you're not), let us know a bit about you and your goals. You do not have to converse if you do not want to, just commit to 6 weeks of consistency, and check in to let us know that you are taking time for YOU!

Take your measurements, and just get to it! I am looking forward to seeing all of my old 6 week friends and would love to meet new friends too!

Here are some suggestions:
    Introduce yourself
    Make your own goals and state them if you choose
    Take your measurements (email me for measurement chart)
    Do your workouts consistently
    Come and check in... give and get moral support!
    Share any AHA moments

And please, anyone who just did the last six weeks, if you have had some wonderful results, or AHA moments, please let us all know!

I start a new thread every Monday morning for the new week.

Also, I have a word document that has this 6 week calendar and a grid for measurements on the bottom. Keep all of your information on one page! If anyone would like a copy, please email me at dms67@msn.com and I will send it to you.

Make today really count!

Donna

• Soliloquy72
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. I am not doing anything extra. I'm just keeping up with the basics and sitting down the rest of the time. I am able to sleep late most days which is very helpful. My husband got a blood transfusion today which should help him. He's also on an antibiotic so hopefully he'll be better soon.

• Anna Lee
    commented on 's reply
    Lisa, I am so sorry that you all are still ill and especially your husband. It must be hard. Can you get any rest...?

• Anna Lee
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much, ladies! I slept well tonight, I had a nap today. I have no reason to stress now, I am planning my school work enough time in advance.

Piper, my morning moves are a "wakey wakey" routine so not so hard.

• Soliloquy72
    replied
    PPW 15 today, focusing on hands and arms. I kept my thumbs turned out and palms forward the whole time. Felt really good. I'm hoping to do part of TFFS tonight but I don't think it will happen.

Kids and I are still sick with bad cold-like symptoms but we are improving. My husband is very sick again, unfortunately. He's been sick since mid-October.

Leave a comment:

• Soliloquy72
    commented on 's reply
    Glad you rested!

• piper1
    commented on 's reply
    Anna Lee, please don't push yourself too much. I am amazed you were able to do all the moves you did today. A 13 hour trip alone would exhaust me!

• piper1
    replied
    My plan was to do half of HHMM instructional today. But, life got in the way, so I will make is my goal for tomorrow. I am enjoying HHMM, but I am one that needs to revisit instructionals frequently. It is amazing how much more I learn each time I do them.

Well, I was absolutely too tired to try and do HHMM instructional tonight, but I really needed to stretch, so I did BBFF 2. It felt good!
    Last edited by piper1; 01-07-2019, 11:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• piper1
    commented on 's reply
    I hope she is better today, Lisa.

• Soliloquy72
    commented on 's reply
    I hope you feel better soon.

• Soliloquy72
    commented on 's reply
    BlessedMama thank you for the information. I completely understand that the staff needs to get through the basics before thinking about another challenge. Maybe next year.

• Soliloquy72
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. I'm able to function at about 75%. Still have some symptoms and my husband is quite sick again. This is really a doozy!

• BlessedMama
    commented on 's reply
    Hope you are continuing to feel better, Lisa!

• BlessedMama
    commented on 's reply
    I'm so sorry your adrenals are feeling extra exhaustion! I sooo understand. It's a 2 steps forward, 10 back some days but I feel my motivation is returning so I'm going to keep on keeping on!

• BlessedMama
    commented on 's reply
    I know back in November Jennifer said they haven't even really had time to think about it, which is understandable. She was working through deciding last year's winners so not sure how it will all shake down this year. I think they will continue to do the 60 Day Challenges, but just not sure about this year.

And I understand.
Working...
X