No announcement yet.

6 Weeks to a New You! Jan 1- Jan 6 - Wk1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I did spinal curls, oil wells and TTT from HHMM instructional.

Comment

• Anna Lee
      Anna Lee commented
      Editing a comment
      Those ones are lovely moves!

Has anyone heard if there will be a 60-day challenge this year? Thinking about that made me realize that Teresa is really gone.

I am always amazed at how TFFS can leave me with sore muscles.
    Lisa. 46 years old.
    Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
    T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Comment

• Anna Lee
      Anna Lee commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't heard about it.

• BlessedMama
      BlessedMama commented
      Editing a comment
      I know back in November Jennifer said they haven't even really had time to think about it, which is understandable. She was working through deciding last year's winners so not sure how it will all shake down this year. I think they will continue to do the 60 Day Challenges, but just not sure about this year.

And I understand.

• Soliloquy72
      Soliloquy72 commented
      Editing a comment
      BlessedMama thank you for the information. I completely understand that the staff needs to get through the basics before thinking about another challenge. Maybe next year.

There isn't any new thread for this week, so I continue here. Hoping that you are all fine.

I am still quite tired. In the morning, I did the PBS from More 2, my morning moves: Clapaways, Spiderwoman, Lat Pulls - how could I have stopped doing them!!??

After work, I lay down on the floor with two tennis balls in a sock under my skull, some cat purring terapy- after about 15 min, my neck felt much better. I chose SF Tempo 2 sets of PBS. I enjoy this PBS so much!! In fact, I think that it is my absolute favourite PBS even if it is 11 min long.

I believe that I have had an adrenal down, not due to overdoing, but due to circumstances. I am coming back and giving me the time to come back in my rhythm. *But* I know that T-tapping needs to be part of it. I thought about doing a chair workout from More 1 or 2, but I may do that another day.

Comment

• Soliloquy72
      Soliloquy72 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope you feel better soon.

• piper1
      piper1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Anna Lee, please don't push yourself too much. I am amazed you were able to do all the moves you did today. A 13 hour trip alone would exhaust me!

• Anna Lee
      Anna Lee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much, ladies! I slept well tonight, I had a nap today. I have no reason to stress now, I am planning my school work enough time in advance.

Piper, my morning moves are a "wakey wakey" routine so not so hard.

My plan was to do half of HHMM instructional today. But, life got in the way, so I will make is my goal for tomorrow. I am enjoying HHMM, but I am one that needs to revisit instructionals frequently. It is amazing how much more I learn each time I do them.

Well, I was absolutely too tired to try and do HHMM instructional tonight, but I really needed to stretch, so I did BBFF 2. It felt good!
    Last edited by piper1; 01-07-2019, 11:18 PM.

Comment

PPW 15 today, focusing on hands and arms. I kept my thumbs turned out and palms forward the whole time. Felt really good. I'm hoping to do part of TFFS tonight but I don't think it will happen.

Kids and I are still sick with bad cold-like symptoms but we are improving. My husband is very sick again, unfortunately. He's been sick since mid-October.
      Lisa. 46 years old.
      Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
      T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Comment

• Anna Lee
        Anna Lee commented
        Editing a comment
        Lisa, I am so sorry that you all are still ill and especially your husband. It must be hard. Can you get any rest...?

• Soliloquy72
        Soliloquy72 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. I am not doing anything extra. I'm just keeping up with the basics and sitting down the rest of the time. I am able to sleep late most days which is very helpful. My husband got a blood transfusion today which should help him. He's also on an antibiotic so hopefully he'll be better soon.
    Working...
    X