*~* Festive Fitness Week 4 *~*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *~* Festive Fitness Week 4 *~*

Anyone else get swallowed up in busyness?!

That plus lack of enough sleep (hormones, anyone?!) have kept me offline for most of the past 5 days!

I'll be posting one more week and try to be on time then! How are we doing? I have been consistently getting in Mitten Chop Organs in Place 2-4 times per day, some PBS here and there, too.

Try to keep drinking enough water, get a little movement in and ENJOY whatever you have going on--family time, friends, church, or even some QUIET alone time!

And let's make plans to kick off 2019 right!
    ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

I have been terrible and not doing anything until today. I am off work though so I have no excuses.

Today I did More 1. I only felt like I needed the Instructional for a couple of moves so I will do the Inst tomorrow.
    Mother and Grandmother to a 7 y.o. grandson and 3 y.o. granddaughter
    T-Tapp Beginner 4/15/18
    Nutrition and Natural Health Enthusiast
    Studying Mental Health Counseling

Comment

Definitely, I keep getting the dates mixed-up. I greeted a few people Merry Christmas today, no one minded of course. I'm doing mostly chair moves this week, sneaky fit style. Track A is always perfect on busy weeks. I did a much better job at making better choices during feasting with love ones than lastThanksgiving. Although, I've not been able to track any of my goals well online or on paper. I feel good so far, generally speaking I did not crash, just tired, and I'm not bloating or swelling terribly... have not caught any bad cold yet... knocking on all woods. Ohhhh, just counting my blessings.
      As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

After almost 2 years on day shift, I am still figuring out a good way to stay consistent with workouts. On night shift I worked out more often, due to the fact that I couldn't sleep much during the day. It wasn't healthy for sure. But if I work three 12 hour shifts in a row, I rarely work out in between shifts. I try to stretch on those days at least.

Had a nice Pilates session and one visit to the gym last week. Water is still a bit marginal, but I am keeping up.

Experimenting with a quasi Keto diet. I did it once before and felt terrible, mainly because I was doing it not so well as I realize now (too much animal fat). Now I just try to stay away from grain/bread/pasta etc. and pour tons of olive oil (and sometimes butter) on low carb veggies. Love Feta, mozarella, avocados, olives, eggs, garlic, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus. Interesting process. Might get urine ketone strips today. Eating during 12 hours of the day, "fasting" during the other 12 hours. Yesterday I managed to consume close to 130 grams of fat!

Comment

• AlisaJDrury
          AlisaJDrury commented
          Editing a comment
          JohannaRegina what is quasi keto? I have been researching keto and paleo for brain function to ward off Alzheimers and Parkinson's (both in my family) and help with menopause hormone shifts. I did really good with one full week of keto but set my parameters higher at 60 fat/20 carbs/20 protein. This is easier so I can allow for my berries LOL I have trouble cutting out ALL fruit and nuts which makes me want to try paleo, but with that NO dairy at all and more meat. I just CANNOT deal with a lot of meat.

• JohannaRegina
          JohannaRegina commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Alisa!

I guess what I mean by "quasi" is that I am not entirely sure I am quite there yet and I am also trying not to become too overly obsessed with it. Maybe what I meant is that I also don't really believe I CAN actually get into ketosis, physiologically I mean. It seems such a radical notion! Lastly, I didn't really mean to give Keto another try, but I am watching all sorts of interesting videos about it and I learned more in the process, so I kind of just started using a lot of olive oil, drinking my coffee black, and slowly I slipped into this zone of eating that I am in now where I actually do pay a lot of attention to carbs and I count macros (using an app). But something in me doesn't want to say "I am doing Keto". Regardless, I bought urine ketone strips yesterday and also a glucometer. Because if I see that I am making ketones, maybe then I will say "I am doing Keto".

That is an interesting ratio you came up with. Isn't the protein a little low?

I got a workout in, have been trying to keep up with my steps everyday and drinking my water. Feeling very accomplished the last couple of days and hoping to hold the momentum through the weekend.
        Mother and Grandmother to a 7 y.o. grandson and 3 y.o. granddaughter
        T-Tapp Beginner 4/15/18
        Nutrition and Natural Health Enthusiast
        Studying Mental Health Counseling

Comment

Working...
        X