6 Weeks to a New You! Dec 17 - Dec 23 - Wk 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Weeks to a New You! Dec 17 - Dec 23 - Wk 3

Welcome to week 3 of the 6 Weeks to a New You!

So how did you do?
    Did you get your workouts in?
    Did you take time for you?
    Did you feel more energy?
    Did you measure?
    Did you share your results? Your comments? Your concerns?

If you got it all done, GREAT!!! Give yourself a pat on the back! If not, you can re-start today!

If anyone still needs a copy of the calendar/measurement chart, please email me at dms67@msn.com and I will send it to you.

Make today really count!

Donna

Monday I did HHMM towel moves.
    Tuesday, was an unplanned day off, but I think I needed it.
    Wednesday, HHMM through TTT. My balance has been poor lately, so I haven't attempted HDs, for awhile. When this happens, I just add more ribs up walking.
    Thursday, (today), Busy, Busy day, but I fit in my favorites, More 2 chair and broom. Love these mini workouts!

I hope everyone is doing fine and enjoying this glorious Christmas season!

Comment

• Anna Lee
      Anna Lee commented
      Editing a comment
      Great work, Piper!

To my T Tapp friends, May the peace and blessings of Christmas be yours, and the joy and festivities continue to radiate in your lives, long after Christmas is gone. Merry Christmas!

Comment

• Anna Lee
      Anna Lee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much, Piper!! I guess that everyone is very busy right now.

• piper1
      piper1 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is a busy, but Joyful time of the year, Anna Lee! So glad you stopped in!

I am not doing a challenge now, but over the next 14 days, I am trying to get in 3-4 More moves every day. I will also do some of the stepping workouts from More on certain days. I hope that some of you will be able to check in during this season so we can support each other.

Happy Christmas season to you all, T-tappers!!

Comment

• piper1
      piper1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here, Anna Lee. I'm not doing a challenge, just trying to get in a few moves. The mini WOs are ideal for the holidays. I hope your Christmas is filled with blessings, Anna Lee.

In the morning, I woke up ready to do my More 2 moves. I did PBS, JT and TTT. I also like R/S but it isn't on More 2. I prefer the TTT on More 2 to the one on More 1 though. I am about to do 2 x 2 sets of HD now.

Comment

Crazy week: did just 3 w/o: PPW (1&2), LB Standing and today LB Floor.
      Since my cycle has started, next week will be all about LB.

Comment

• piper1
        piper1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Great WOs, Clarikatanner. I have done LB floor, but not LB standing. Actually, I think LB is too advanced for me. I don't have PPW, but I think I will get it on the next sale.

• Anna Lee
        Anna Lee commented
        Editing a comment
        Clarika, that is great!

Today I did the More 2 mini WOs; chair, broom and steppin.

Comment

• Anna Lee
        Anna Lee commented
        Editing a comment
        I have never done all those three in a day.

I did my morning moves (Clapaways, Spiderwoman, Lat Pulls) and then later PBS, JT and TTT from More 2. Nice and sweaty!
      EDIT 12/25 PBS from More 2 and 9 min from SATI.
      Last edited by Anna Lee; 12-25-2018, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Merry Christmas and advance Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!! Thank you all for all the help and support.
        As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......

So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

• Anna Lee
          Anna Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi GreenGem, how are you?

• GreenGem
          GreenGem commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Anna Lee, doing better than last Christmas with managing fatigue and other maladies. How are you?
      Working...
      X