I miss PG Spray

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss PG Spray

I miss PG Spray! Actually, I used it with the dropper and not the spray, but I got great results. Are there any products that give comparable results in the TTapp store?

The last time I spoke with the office, it seemed as if the new version is still a ways off. I wish they would sell the old version (warts and all) until the new version comes out. Am I the only one who misses it?
    Linda
    A work in progress
    Tapping off and on since 2009. Back on since 10/18/17

Blech! I never used it consistently because I hatred the taste so much. I actually have 2 or 3 bottles. I was thinking of putting it into capsules. How wonderful that you got results!!
    Lisa. 46 years old.
    Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
    T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Comment

Not my favorite taste either! But it helped me get rid of the fluff like nothing else would. Didn’t make my heart race or anything. I added water to my last empty bottle to try to get every drop.
      Linda
      A work in progress
      Tapping off and on since 2009. Back on since 10/18/17

Comment

• Debarbie
        Debarbie commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree! I acquired a taste for it soo it doesn't bother me. It did help with the fluff. I want it back ASAP!

I used it for a while, not sure if I got results or not.

But my favorite workout supplement is Acetyl-L-Carnitine by Jarrow (500mg capsules). Take it on an empty stomach before workout. Make sure you get the "acetyl" version, not just "L-carnitine" because that way you also get mental benefits. The workout benefit comes from its lovely ability to utilize fatty acids for ATP production.

I take it before workouts and about 15 minutes into my workout I usually feel it kick in, in that I have energy I didn't think I had. I definitely recommend this one!

Comment

Spraying it under the tongue helps to not taste it too much!

I think with Teresa's passing it got pushed down on the priority list but I'm sure there will be plans to get it back on the front burner soon!

In doing some research for my husband's endurance issues, I found that L-Arginine combined with Pycnogenol is a good combination to help with workouts. I might try it myself!! If it also has L-Citrulline, all the better! It helps the body produce nitric oxide, which in turn helps boost exercise performance and decreases muscle soreness. L-Citrulline is more effective than L-Arginine for the exercise performance, but from my research a supplement that contains all 3 (L-Arginine, L-Citrulline and Pycnogenol) is best.

Hope you find that helpful!
        ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
        ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
        ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
        -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

• Debarbie
          Debarbie commented
          Editing a comment
          What product is that? I miss the PG spray but have not found a good alternative
      Working...
      X