Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *~* Festive Fitness Week 3 *~*

Wow, Week 3 already!!!

How are we doing getting some movement in? Walking? Core Focus? 1 move?

My energy levels have been a bit low so getting my classes recorded for Beautiful YOU has been my limit until this week. I'm really hoping to get at least a few of the Holiday workouts in this week! I started making green smoothies again. My goal is one per day through the end of the year. I missed yesterday and it's late enough today I'm not sure if I'll get it in. Need to make it first thing in the morning!

This week let's focus on "Wonderful Water". Wintertime is harder to get our water quota in--but we still need hydration! What are some of your favorite ways to make sure you are getting enough water in?

I also thought I'd share what I'm doing in my Facebook group--each week we're focusing on a different Holiday Hoedown from YouTube. This week is the "Bollywood" ones to Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!

Rudolph Holiday Hoedowns

You don't have to do these--but maybe getting them in once or twice this week will help you get some FUN movement in!
    ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Drank more water last wee and will keep trying this week. And still using the Dashing into Holiday Fitness Calendar, doing only 1 or 2 sets of some moves, including the Holiday HDs. Brushing as needed, I feel it helps my lower legs and arms, esp when I feel cold.
    As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

I don't know if I fell off the bandwagon exactly, but the holiday time definitely is a challenge when it comes to consistency. We also went for a 2 day trip out of town which included two long car rides back and forth. My back survived, I took my foam roller with me, too.

Definitely need to focus on water! Didn't have enough yesterday and woke up with a headache today. Today, will go for a walk, Pilates later. Tomorrow I want to hit the gym. I usually do a PBS and Plies at the gym, sometimes AL. But I need to be careful as I have this urge in me to overdo it because I feel I haven't been doing enough the last week and a half.

Comment

• AlisaJDrury
        AlisaJDrury commented
        Editing a comment
        I totally fell off the bandwagon

• BlessedMama
        BlessedMama commented
        Editing a comment
        Well here I am not even posting the check-in thread!!!

• AlisaJDrury
        AlisaJDrury commented
        Editing a comment
        BlessedMama the days are running together. I keep thinking tomorrow is Sunday.
    Working...
    X