Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difference between all the digital workouts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between all the digital workouts?

I would like to purchase a digital workout but am wondering what the difference is between all the workouts. I have BWO + on CD but am having trouble transfering it to my ipad. I thought it would be best to purchase a digital workout that is already set up for ipad. I do have adrenal fatigue. Is there a workout that I could do on the rebounder by chance? Thanks so much for any help. Betty

Hi AnaBetty, I am not a T-tapp trainer. I hope that Trisch will chime in to reply your post.

I also have an adrenal fatigue tendency. Personally, I am very much enjoying the DVD Healthy Hormones Menopause Management that is good for women in different situations, one of them adrenal fatigue.

Comment

Hi, AnaBetty! If you don't mind splitting up a longer workout, I would suggest the First Step 1 & 2 workouts set. The newer tweaks and built-in kickouts and clap-aways, as well as extra water breaks can really help those of us with adrenal fatigue. You can easily split it in half, although you always want to start with Primary Back Stretch first when you resume the second half.

If you prefer to stick with Basic Workout, the new Basic Super Set is also good, but it doesn't have as many kickouts which can help. You can split up the instructional and take your own water and kickout breaks if necessary!

The short Broom Walking Workout would be great for those with adrenal fatigue, too.

I also like Teresa's Favorite Fascia Stretch on the Floor--a bit of a learning curve but well worth it!
      ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
      ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
      ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
      -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

What is the First Step 1 & 2? So I would split up Step 1? How long is each workout? Are there any workouts that are stepping workouts? Thanks so much!!!

Comment

• BlessedMama
          BlessedMama commented
          Editing a comment
          First Step 1 & 2 are built on Senior Fit. All of T-Tapp is a variation and theme! Senior Fit is a variation of Basic but with enough tweaks and a few new moves to be its own workout. Each First Step workout is about an hour long, but you're not working out for an hour! You could easily split them in half to make about half an hour each. With the the activated kickouts and clap-aways, it helps get rid of inflammation and lactic acid build-up so you're not sore.

• BlessedMama
          BlessedMama commented
          Editing a comment
          The Broom Walking Workout is the only digital stepping workout right now. Posture Power Walk is a newer dvd stepping workout and I love it!

• BlessedMama
          BlessedMama commented
          Editing a comment

There isn't a digital stepping workout except for Broom. It's stepping while holding a broom. I would love to see Posture Power Walk on digital. If a DVD will work, I love Posture Power Walk. Broom is only 11 minutes though (19 minutes if you do the instructional) and it's a great one to have. http://digital.t-tapp.com/programs/t...th-instruction

First Steps 1 & 2 are each just under an hour. You can stop after 15, 20, 25 minutes, whatever works. On the next day you workout, you can start with Primary Back Stretch and then go to where you left off the previous day and stop whenever it's good for you to stop. I do this a lot because 30 minutes is usually my time limit. You will learn a LOT by doing First Steps. I highly recommend it.

http://digital.t-tapp.com/programs/first-step
        Lisa. 45 years old.
        Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
        T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Comment

Working...
        X