New Total Workout Digital Instructional Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Total Workout Digital Instructional Question

Hi! I have the new Digital Total Workout, and I’m loving the instructional. It’s proof that I have not been doing all I can to get the most out of my T-Tapp workout.

Unfortunately, I’m a mommy to two young children and along with my full time work schedule, I do not foresee when I’d ever be able to commit almost 2 hours to doing the entire instructional video. Do you think it would be broken up (first hour one day and second hour the next)? How would that impact a Boot Camp? And am I correct that doing PBS prior to starting the second hour of the instructional would be the right way to proceed?

Thanks,

Heidi

Welcome!

Yes, you can split it up and yes, you are correct--always start with Primary Back Stretch. You can even break it down further if necessary. It won't affect your bootcamp as a bootcamp is doing what you can do for the number of days you are committed to. If that's half of it daily and you're getting a lot out of it, that's better than trying to do all of it and burning out!

And listen to your body--if it says it's done on "day 10" but you planned 14 days, be done. Instructionals make the best bootcamps, and 4-7 days is great. Anything more is icing on the cake!

Best wishes!
    ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

Thanks Trisch!

Comment

Working...
      X