61 Days of Consistency to Celebrate Teresa's 61 Years of Glory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 46: Rest day ... counting my blessings
    As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......

So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

• Brushing and sneaky ft today.
      ~ Karen ~

Comment

• Before Teresa died, I hadn't brushed in at least a year. I have been very consistent with workouts but not brushing. But I have brushed much more regularly since she died.

Yesterday I did Target Pop 3, full sequence, and some stepping with butterflies, hitch hikers, and TTT.
        Lisa. 45 years old.
        Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
        T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Comment

• piper1
          piper1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same with me, Lisa. I had not brushed in weeks, and the only consistent exercise I did was daily walking.

• Yesterday I did BBFHH. Today I did More FMHTY, and tonight I brushed. I also did ribs up walking, but that is a daily thing for me

Comment

• I did PPS through The Box and brushed this morning. I was going to do OIP but forgot. Oops...
          ~ Karen ~

Comment

• Today, I decided to try some of More 2. I only did the mini WOs - chair, stepping and broom. I love these WOs. They are short, but very effective. I can really feel my lats doing each, but especially with broom and chair.

Comment

• HTF Tempo and Holiday Hoe Down Showdown! I've been feeling very overwhelmed by my daily life. I have a child with sensory processing disorder, another with OCD who is also autistic, plus 2 neurotypical and a toddler. And my husband has been sick. Because of his bone marrow disorder, just a simple cold can turn him into an invalid. Just tired of everything. T-Tapp really helps me feel better, like I can keep going.
              Lisa. 45 years old.
              Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
              T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Comment

• piper1
                piper1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Lisa, your strength and attitude are remarkable. I have a feeling that your faith Could move a mountain.

• GreenGem
                GreenGem commented
                Editing a comment
                I wish I can send you real {{hugs}}. I can understand some of the things you are going through. I'm the special needs in my house and I know how much my hubby goes through as a caregiver and almost like a single-father when I am not functioning. You are such as inspiration, doing your best with your plates piled high.

• Soliloquy72
                Soliloquy72 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you everyone.

• I'm sore from doing PPS yesterday but not as much as I was the first time I did it, a few weeks ago. This morning, I did PBS and MCB from PPW #1, TappCore Walking, and OIP. My two-year-old asked to do "T-Tappy" with me, and she did an approximation of a few moves before she wandered off to play with her new Legos. (Today is her big sister's fifth birthday, and my husband got all the children Lego sets.)
              ~ Karen ~

Comment

• Debarbie
                Debarbie commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh how adorable!

• I'm working out today. Not sure what workout yet. My bathrooms need cleaning big time! The fall has unfortunately brought on Seasonal affective disorder for son and I. He being autistic usually suffers from it a bit each year. I dont think I've had it this bad for years. I've had to up my antidepressant and looking for a light therapy lamp. Thank God for T-tapp as it really helps my mood. Maybe I'll do Tempo lower body. 4 reps. It can be a lot of cardio for me which never used to be a problem but with menopause sometimes it's too much but I love that standing workout a lot. Today is day 45. Yesterday I did HD and butterflies

Comment

• Debarbie
                Debarbie commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes I believe t-tapp moves are very helpful. I'm really bad about taking my meds until I crash into bad depression. Menopause and this season are not a good mix. I actually went into a bad depression last summer middle of July. It's been really challenging this stage of life. And yes Karen for me constantly pushing myself can be exhausting at times. Most days I workout I feel better but it's not enough to for me to just workout. Plus I get the depression fatigue.

• GreenGem
                GreenGem commented
                Editing a comment
                {{hugs}} to you, too. I wish I can send you some sunshine.

• Debarbie
                Debarbie commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks ladies! It's been a lot of overcast lately. I'm in California we have a lot of sunshine but in the winter I tend to get blue. I was not able to finish Lower body today and did HHMM. My hormones are causing me to be sensitive and irritable this week. Needing more rest. One of those weeks. I'm very grateful to have this forum.

• This morning, I did PPS through Jazz Twist. That's when the baby woke up and ended my workout time. I did manage to brush, too.
              ~ Karen ~

Comment

• Today was a light day. I did PBS, TTT and HDs. Tonight I brushed and added some ribs up walking around the house.

Comment

• Day 49 I think, still dealing with fogginess and clumsiness, but am able to stay consistent with the challenge: Ribs-up often, jazz toes, east-west breathe, smile, attitude check and say thanks often.
                  As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......

So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

• Debarbie
                    Debarbie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Gem is this hormone related? Curious because last week I kept dropping stuff. I couldn't believe how clumsy I was

• GreenGem
                    GreenGem commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you are dealing with depression and other fatigue I would not be surprised if you are "brain-tired" for lack of better term. Please rest as much as you can. SAD is tough.

Hormonal fluctuations could be true for me, too. My doctors said, that with everything I'm already dealing with (various physical, cognitive and emotional issues), any added stress to my body, even a little cold, could push my body to "crash". Maybe I am in a mild crash mode and has not realized it because I don't have my usual severe pain symptoms. I think will rest in bed today.

• PBS and MCB from PPW #1, TappCore Walking, and OIP. And brushing.
                  ~ Karen ~

Comment

• Yesterday I did More and ribs up walking. I think I am going to take today off. This could change as the day proceeds, but at this moment, I am content with the idea of a day off.

Comment

• Teresa's Favorite Fascia Stretch on the Floor
                      Mother and Grandmother to a 7 y.o. grandson and 3 y.o. granddaughter
                      T-Tapp Beginner 4/15/18
                      Nutrition and Natural Health Enthusiast
                      Studying Mental Health Counseling

Comment

Working...
                      X