No announcement yet.

61 Days of Consistency to Celebrate Teresa's 61 Years of Glory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had 2 client sessions then recorded 4 video classes! Kind made for a full day! So I'm either caught up or ahead! LOL!
    ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

• AlisaJDrury
      AlisaJDrury commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha ahead would be nice. I certainly do miss you and your classes. Definitely in the Spring I can take a class again.

• GreenGem
      GreenGem commented
      Editing a comment
      definitely, a great way to get your wo in

• Prayers requested. So far, I have done little but watch the hurricane updates and pray. Our family members and friends (except for 1 "hardhead") evacuated the panhandle area. News photos are frightening. So much catastrophic damage, and it is still moving. Prayers requested.

Comment

• Anna Lee
      Anna Lee commented
      Editing a comment
      Praying for people in that area.

• I did BWO plus digital day 20 I think. HD this a.m. and brushed. Prayers sent for hurricane Piper
    Last edited by Debarbie; 10-11-2018, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• piper1
      piper1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Debarbie. Just heard from the "hardhead" that would not evacuate and they are fine. Area Ingress/egress is flooded and they have damage, but all are unharmed. We don't know about damage to the homes of family that (wisely) did evacuate. Needless to say, they are anxious.
      Last edited by piper1; 10-10-2018, 09:47 PM.

• 2016 Retreat Review Monday Workout to 41 minutes. I love seeing Teresa so happy. Day 21 for me.

Still hard to see her on that stage and know that I'll never see her in person on that stage. Her spirit and knowledge live on, though. And I know she'd be happy that we're encouraging one another.

I hope to start the new New Total Instructional tomorrow or Friday. Ready for something new.
    Lisa. 45 years old.
    Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
    T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Comment

• This time, jazz twist got my heart rate higher than plies. I was really focused! Usually plies are the highest for heart rate, for me.
      Lisa. 45 years old.

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

Comment

• Anna Lee
        Anna Lee commented
        Editing a comment
        Great work, Lisa!!

• Almost to 600 posts. Ha ha.
      Lisa. 45 years old.

Comment

• GreenGem
        GreenGem commented
        Editing a comment
        oh wow! amazing

• piper1
        piper1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow. Keep it going. Love your posts.

• Day 21: It matters more today that I keep up with this challenge when my batteries are low. Face the world with a big smile. Gratitude and attitude checks. Keep up with ribs-up + east-west breathing specially while sitting down.
      As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......

So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

• piper1
        piper1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, and really like the low battery analogy; More positive than saying "burned out"! My battery has been low this week, and this challenge keeps me going.

• Anna Lee
        Anna Lee commented
        Editing a comment
        I can totally identify, GreenGem.

• GreenGem
        GreenGem commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you piper1 and Anna Lee <3 <3 <3

• Found out today that an acquaintance took her life own earlier this week. An extra reminder to me to be kind to everyone, you never know what someone is going through, what they're struggling with on the inside.
      Lisa. 45 years old.

Comment

• GreenGem
        GreenGem commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm so sorry to hear....I just want to share the # for crisis text line (https://www.crisistextline.org) in case any of one meet a person who might need the information: Crisis Text Line 741741

• piper1
        piper1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am so very sorry., Lisa. How true, a simple, kind word can have a great impact.

• Soliloquy72
        Soliloquy72 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much. I barely knew her but her daughter is in the same Sunday School class as one of my kids. She was getting lots of help and support as well as medical care for her depression. Sometimes it's just not enough. She had one child, only 7 years old. Please pray for her.

• Today, SATI. HHMM Instructional was my plan, but I got tied up with school work so time would not allow for that. So glad I made myself fit this in (literally).
      Mother and Grandmother to a 7 y.o. grandson and 3 y.o. granddaughter
      T-Tapp Beginner 4/15/18
      Nutrition and Natural Health Enthusiast
      Studying Mental Health Counseling

Comment

• GreenGem
        GreenGem commented
        Editing a comment
        your chosen path into mental health ... much much needed in the world today. <3

• AlisaJDrury
        AlisaJDrury commented
        Editing a comment
        GreenGem, Definitely! I am pretty sure I will not have to worry about a job.

• Soliloquy72
        Soliloquy72 commented
        Editing a comment
        I loaned SATI to a friend because I usually do PPW when I want to step. But I really miss it lately! I want to do it again.

• I did TappCore 2 again, along with MCB and OIP. And I brushed. I was listening to a recording of Teresa from a previous "Rewire Your Brain" series, and I got in some really activated brushing while listening to her reminders. I was panting and perspiring by the time I was done.
      ~ Karen ~

Comment

• I finally did the new digital Total. I did about 67 minutes of the Instructional. It's really good but I still highly prefer the newer workouts to Total. At least the first half, anyway. I'm very excited to do the second half tomorrow. Today I stopped after hoe downs (about the 1 hour mark) and then went to the end to do my most favorite move from Total, lawnmowers! Oh, they felt so good! I've been practicing balance lately so I'm looking forward to that.

Day 22 done.
        Lisa. 45 years old.

Comment

• Soliloquy72
          Soliloquy72 commented
          Editing a comment
          It was awesome!

• piper1
          piper1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, Lisa, 67 minutes. Well-Done!!

• GreenGem
          GreenGem commented
          Editing a comment
          congrats Lisa! do tell us more about the new Total.

• I had a very full day but did do the bonus dvd 10 minute HH. I had been anxious to give it a try, and I liked it.

Comment

• GreenGem
          GreenGem commented
          Editing a comment
          It is great to have that option.

• Day 22: Better today. Gratitude and attitude checks. Keep up with Ribs-up + east-west breathing specially while sitting down. Keeping up with the smile.
        After listening to Teresa's 2014 & 2015 interview for the Think Thin, I am adding adding Jazz Toes, and renewing my commitment to daily brushing (it has been hit or miss).
        As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......

So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

• Anna Lee
          Anna Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          GreenGem, I am so glad for that.

• I did PPS (minus the one-legged moves, since I was barefoot), after hearing Teresa talk about it in one of the "Rewire Your Brain" sessions I listened to yesterday. Wow. Just wow. I had no idea what I was getting into when I pressed play on that one! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sore, even with all the kick-outs and clap-aways. I'm already getting feedback from the undersides of my glutes, since I used another of Teresa's tips (for targeting the thigh area) last evening while I was doing stuff. Oh, and I brushed, too.

This is such a great system.
        ~ Karen ~

Comment

• Nighean Ruadh
          Nighean Ruadh commented
          Editing a comment
          It's a reeeeeeally tweaked BWO and three more moves (Scarecrow Ski, Balance, Thread the Needle).

• Soliloquy72
          Soliloquy72 commented
          Editing a comment
          PPS is almost Senior Fit.

• Nighean Ruadh
          Nighean Ruadh commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah. I've not seen SF.

• Had a busy day ahead of me so I got up early and did More FMHTY through TTT. After dinner, we plan to go for a walk. There is a breeze and the humidity is not as heavy as it has been. A walk will be nice!

Comment

Working...
        X