Q about Beautiful Basics classes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q about Beautiful Basics classes

Hi, has anyone here taken the More 2 class from Trisch? Did it come with the Broom 2?

TIA!
    Main thing is to not overdo -Trisch
    Always do each movement to your own personal max ability - Teresa
    Be kind to yourself and listen to your body... Tomorrow is another day! ....This too shall pass...
    *Educate* *Motivate* *Elevate* - Teresa

I know I answered you in an email but thought I would say something here for those who may wonder. The original MORE 2 class was 5 years ago this month actually when I started Beautiful YOU. I added Broom 2 to it. The one that is now in Beautiful Basics are the video classes from the more recent MORE 2 class which was in the spring of 2017. Because there was so much in MORE 2-- more than I anticipated when I first did the class :-) I did not include Broom 2 with it this time. I did include Broom 2 with the CRT class which was in May of 2017, but I have not offered that one with Beautiful Basics but might consider it in the future.
    ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

• GreenGem
      GreenGem commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Trisch. I was wondering what dvds I needed for the class. Yeah, More 2 is enough by itself in this intense study =D I had a good laugh at the end of the plie video "Hopefully, you still like me." Of course, I still do!
Working...
X