Q about Beautiful Basics classes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q about Beautiful Basics classes

Hi, has anyone here taken the More 2 class from Trisch? Did it come with the Broom 2?

TIA!
    As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......

So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

I know I answered you in an email but thought I would say something here for those who may wonder. The original MORE 2 class was 5 years ago this month actually when I started Beautiful YOU. I added Broom 2 to it. The one that is now in Beautiful Basics are the video classes from the more recent MORE 2 class which was in the spring of 2017. Because there was so much in MORE 2-- more than I anticipated when I first did the class :-) I did not include Broom 2 with it this time. I did include Broom 2 with the CRT class which was in May of 2017, but I have not offered that one with Beautiful Basics but might consider it in the future.
    ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

• GreenGem
      GreenGem commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Trisch. I was wondering what dvds I needed for the class. Yeah, More 2 is enough by itself in this intense study =D I had a good laugh at the end of the plie video "Hopefully, you still like me." Of course, I still do!

3rd Week Update: Trisch's videos never cease to amaze me. The depth of information she shares, clarity of explanation and her actual demonstraion are all what I need right now. I don't think I'll learn this level of overall activation with More 2 just by myself.

The videos class are perfect for my spotty Internet connection. I "read" the videos at night when my connection are better. Sometimes I just listen and take notes.That way, when the video freezes when my connection becomes choppy during my morning wo it will not be a big deal. (This is why I hesitate to join live classes)

If there's any regret, I wish I had Beautiful Basics when I was on More 1. Although I was glad I had her Awesome Activation Tips back then and it was very helpful as a beginner, I know now the big difference her Beautiful Basics video classes can make.
    As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......

So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Trisch's classes. I am doing her Favorite Fascia Stretch this fall (starting next month). I just do better when I am accountable and she is exactly as you stated. She is so easy to follow and her explanations are always spot on for me as if she is in my head answering my questions LOL.
      Mother and Grandmother to a 7 y.o. grandson and 3 y.o. granddaughter
      T-Tapp Beginner 4/15/18
      Nutrition and Natural Health Enthusiast
      Studying Mental Health Counseling

Comment

• GreenGem
        GreenGem commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Alisa! Yes, I don't know how she does it ... she's in everyone's head, lol, in a good way.

Originally posted by AlisaJDrury View Post
      I LOVE LOVE LOVE Trisch's classes. I am doing her Favorite Fascia Stretch this fall (starting next month). I just do better when I am accountable and she is exactly as you stated. She is so easy to follow and her explanations are always spot on for me as if she is in my head answering my questions LOL.
      ooooh, I missed that she was doing that one! I love that workout!!!
      Lisa. 45 years old.
      Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
      T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Comment

• GreenGem
        GreenGem commented
        Editing a comment
        She mentioned it in a recent newsletter " September/October Beautiful YOU". Not sure if registration is already open.

• AlisaJDrury
        AlisaJDrury commented
        Editing a comment
        Registration is not open yet. "Within the next few days, hopefully," is what she said to me yesterday. She is beginning it after Labor Day so registration should be up soon. I have my workouts ready

I was looking on the TTapp store for her Beautiful YOU class.. I wanted to add it to my online order Today...or is it something I needed to email her direct on?

Comment

• GreenGem
        GreenGem commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, Trisch offers the class/special packages periodically. Last time was on her birthday. Do email her to find the next offering.

It will be listed under "Events" when it becomes available.

https://store.t-tapp.com/collections/t-tapp-events

Lisa. 45 years old.
      Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
      T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/soliloquy72/

Comment

Working...
      X