Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to buy...I need to get committed...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to buy...I need to get committed...

I too could really use some help on how to spend my $10 from the Challenge. I have the basic workout plus, total work, ladybug, HHMM, HTF Combo, TBT, SITTM, and SATI.

I don't have pain or injuries. I am 51 and dealing with some perimenopause stuff, but nothing major. I do need to lose 40 pounds and am really struggling to get motivated. Like everyone, life is super busy. I like the idea of T-Tapp, but am just not sure it is actually going to do anything or if I am actually doing it right. I do like weight lifting and walking, so I bounce back and forth between those and T-Tapp and so am not doing a great job with either.

I am considering Senior Fit or one of the Fascia workouts, but cannot decide which to go with. There is a little sticker shock with Senior Fit, but I can do it if it will really add to the effectiveness of T-Tapp. Help! If you can fix my lack of commitment, that would be great too - smiling!

Hi Allison! Have you already read this thread? https://forum.t-tapp.com/forum/gener...at-to-buy-next

Personally, I do recommend SF which is powerful for brain/body balance. I have heard so much good things about the Fascia workouts too that I think you could choose any of them. What is the "sticker shock" with SF?...If you would enjoy a new walking workout, PPW is great too!

Comment

Anna, thank you for your reply. I have read through that thread - that is how I narrowed it down to Senior Fit or Fascia. I was looking for a recommendation between the two. I do have a couple of walking workouts. For some reason one of my hips hurts terribly when I do them - that is the only pain I ever have when exercising. Weird.

On the sticker shock, most of the DVDs look to be $25-40 while the Senior Fit is $55 on sale. It is just more than the others so I am just trying to decide if it is worth the higher cost.

Thanks!

Comment

I would highly, highly recommend getting Senior Fit before any of the First Steps workouts (which include First Steps Fascia Fitness). Senior Fit was a total game changer for me. It is definitely worth the higher cost. It comes with 2 workouts plus a short instructional segment (I think the instructional is 20 minutes). With Senior Fit I learned a whole new level of activation which really helped me burn fat and build lean muscles. After doing Senior Fit for several months, you could move on to FSFF if you want.
        Lisa. 45 years old.
        Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
        T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

Comment

• bomega
          bomega commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice to see the Senior Fit love.

I like doing some other forms of exercise, too. My two cents is to ditch the weight lifting for now. Keep walking and commit to T-Tapp at least 3 times a week. I bet you'll see results!
        Lisa. 45 years old.
        Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
        T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

Comment

Lisa, thank you so much for your recommendation - that really helps. I'll bite the bullet - both with the purchase and committing to T-tapp. I have never given it an honest try - I always get distracted with other workouts - but I keep coming back to it. It just makes sense.

Comment

• GreenGem
            GreenGem commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi, try joining the next 6-week challenge and habit former. They helped me with accountability.

• Soliloquy72
            Soliloquy72 commented
            Editing a comment
            Habit Formers helped me SO MUCH when I felt like quitting. I didn't want to have a week go by without 3 workouts. Three years later and it's like brushing my teeth. I make it happen!
        Working...
        X