6 Weeks to a New You! June 11 - June 17- Wk 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Weeks to a New You! June 11 - June 17- Wk 6

Welcome to week 6 of the 6 Weeks to a New You!

So how did you do?
    Did you get your workouts in?
    Did you take time for you?
    Did you feel more energy?
    Did you measure?
    Did you share your results? Your comments? Your concerns?

If you got it all done, GREAT!!! Give yourself a pat on the back! If not, you can re-start today!

If anyone still needs a copy of the calendar/measurement chart, please email me at dms67@msn.com and I will send it to you.

Make today really count!

Donna

I'm contemplating attending the Retreat in Safety Harbor next November. My husband would 'attend' the golf courses while I T-Tapp. Can I ask what the programme is like? When does it start in the morning and end in the evening? How quickly does one have to sign up - we really won't know till autumn if we can come to Florida.

I've been doing BWO+ Mondays through Fridays since a week before this 6 Weeks to a New You. No changes in size, but I'm learning to intensify all the time, hopefully it will work. Of course it is working in other ways. As I wrote in my last post, I actually felt nauseous after really tucking as much as I could, so that must be good?

Maria
    Maria

Comment

• Anna Lee
      Anna Lee commented
      Editing a comment
      Maria, what an opportunity if you could go to the retreat!

• Beppedoggy
      Beppedoggy commented
      Editing a comment
      I did BWO+ Monday through Thursday, but today, Friday, I decided on doing the Instructional version of it. Somehow it was a bit slower and I really bent my knees and tuck, tuck, tucked. And really tightened by bum. Afterwards I could so feel my bum! I think I'll do it again, it felt so effective.

Maria

That would be WONDERFUL, Maria!

It usually starts around 8 or 8:30 in the morning, and is done around 9:30 or 10 p.m. Now, it does go later, especially on Saturday! Just depends on how much you like to stick around and visit!

Thursday it starts around 3:30 and there is usually a light hors d'oeuvres time before.

Sunday we start measuring at 7:30 and the all-in-one review is usually around 8 or 8:30, done at 11. There is a wonderful brunch included in the price that goes from 11 to 2.

And I will be there, ready to give you a BIG HUG!
    ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

• Soliloquy72
      Soliloquy72 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am really hoping to go in 2019! Sounds wonderful!

• Anna Lee
      Anna Lee commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh it sounds so fun!! Unfortunately, there is no way I could come. But I will be looking forward to hearing about this retreat!

Thanks, Trisch! I should dearly like to meet you!

Probably we should have to come earlier in the week, before the shindig gets under way, or jet lag will mean I can't keep my eyes open by late afternoon - that always happens, going west. Of course I don't want to miss a thing!

Maria
    Maria

Comment

I come a day early, and I don't even have the jet lag excuse! But it helps me to start Thursday rested---especially since I'm a trainer. I hated getting there late or barely on time or my room wasn't ready and I felt rushed and off-kilter! I think you would enjoy it more if you had a few days to rest up!
      ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
      ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
      ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
      -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

We did get our mile walk in today. That's all. I ended up taking a nap this afternoon. Not sure why I needed it, but my body insisted.
        Lois
        Lois

Comment

• Anna Lee
          Anna Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          Lois, great to listen to your body!

Well, seeing that it is Wednesday, consistency is out the window :/ Today I did Barefoot BWO+ just for curiosity sake and yup, I am sore all over (love the feeling now, but probably will hate life in the morning LOL). I do have plans for a wo every day the rest of the week. I am off of work so there is NO excuse really!

Thank goodness we have 6 Weeks to a New You after the challenge!!

Alisa
        Mother and Grandmother to a 6 y.o. grandson and 2 y.o. granddaughter
        T-Tapp Beginner 4/15/18
        Nutrition and Natural Health Enthusiast
        Studying Mental Health Counseling

Comment

• Beppedoggy
          Beppedoggy commented
          Editing a comment
          I do all workouts barefoot. I will have to buy trainers for the Retreat, or I shall get told off : ) .

Maria

• AlisaJDrury
          AlisaJDrury commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha Anna Lee, I was going through my posts and didn't even realize I hadn't done anything for two weeks. I am super bummed about that so trying really hard to be consistent this week and beyond. I have to get it together.

Haha Beppedoggy So good to know that someone else does them barefoot too. I usually wear my pajamas and bare feet LOL I did look at the Nike Free's that Trisch talks about. I think my Skechers are similar. I feel like the muscles in my calves, feet and ankles activate much better without shoes.

• Beppedoggy
          Beppedoggy commented
          Editing a comment
          Pajamas here, too...

Maria

Today I did Teresa's Favorite Fascia Stretch. That one is soooooooooo good. Then Amy's Arms.

And it's so easy to just click . . . I bought the 2016 Monday Morning Workout. It's 90 minutes, yikes! I'll definitely be splitting that one up.

Still feeling out-of-sync. I have to file some insurance paperwork tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to that. But I'll feel so good once it's done so I'll try to get on it right away.
        Lisa. 45 years old.
        Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
        T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

Comment

• Anna Lee
          Anna Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          Lisa, when you rent a digital workout do you choose a certain time for it? Oh my for the 2016 Monday Morning Workout!!

• Soliloquy72
          Soliloquy72 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oops, answered in the wrong place. The workouts usually aren't for rent, the price is for lifetime access. The Skin Brushing video is available to rent, I believe. Once in awhile she does a rental special but I think most of them are for lifetime access.

"2016 Retreat Review Monday Workout" I did the first 40 minutes today. Wowee! That was intense. I saw Trisch and I think Jen. Was anybody else in that video? I absolutely love the newest hoe downs.

I completely forgot about the insurance paperwork I need to do until I saw my post above. Gah. Don't want to.
        Lisa. 45 years old.

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

Comment

Originally posted by Soliloquy72 View Post
          Today I did Teresa's Favorite Fascia Stretch. That one is soooooooooo good. Then Amy's Arms.

And it's so easy to just click . . . I bought the 2016 Monday Morning Workout. It's 90 minutes, yikes! I'll definitely be splitting that one up.

Still feeling out-of-sync. I have to file some insurance paperwork tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to that. But I'll feel so good once it's done so I'll try to get on it right away.
          They aren't for rent, most of them. They're for lifetime access. I think the Skin Brushing video is available to rent.
          Lisa. 45 years old.

Comment

Working...
          X