Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post partum workout

any advice for post partum workout?

i had an easy normal vaginal birth. Baby is healthy. Out of the hospital.

Thank you!

Congratulations on your new blessing!

How long since the birth? Are you cleared by your health care providers to start exercise?

You can do Organs in Place (on the floor). If you are cleared to start activity, I would ease into MORE or Healthy Hormones. Senior Fit or First Step 1 & 2 (that one is digital) are great, too. You'll need to listen to your body--birth is an athletic event in its own class!
    ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

Definitely don't start too soon. It's very tempting but you could actually be training your body to hold on to more fat by making your brain stem think you're working for survival.

I couldn't do OIP until I was about 6 weeks. Every time I tried it sooner it made me bleed again. But I did light walking and even some modified SATI starting around 4 weeks. I lost all my pregnancy weight and more by baby's first birthday so please don't worry that resting more early on will hinder your progress.
      Lisa. 45 years old.
      Homeschooling 4 great kids and nursing surprise toddler #5.
      T-Tapping since 2010, consistent since 2015!

I got to meet and workout with Teresa in 2014. I am forever grateful to her and will never forget her.

Comment

Congratulations!
        As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......

So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

Working...
        X