Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RX for De-Stressing, Cortisol & Adrenal Fatigue

https://forum.t-tapp.com/forum/main-...rkout-schedule

Took me a looong time but I finally found the thread again about a doctor's order for stress management plan, plus Trisch, Aurora and Michelle's input. A great read for those dealing with fatigue and no/slow inch loss.
    As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......

So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

GreenGem, thank you for finding and sharing this thread!

Comment

• GreenGem
      GreenGem commented
      Editing a comment
      You are welcome Eliana. I needed to remind myself to stay at a good slow pace. My first 2 weeks of the challenge were relatively intense and I survived, perhaps due to excitement. But that is not really my sweet spot, I could not sustain that schedule.I cut back on the third week but I think I need to cut back some more. I'll try a teeny push on the last week for a good finish.

Yes, thank you for finding and posting! Just bookmarked it!
    Linda
    A work in progress
    Tapping off and on since 2009. Back on since 10/18/17

Comment

• GreenGem
      GreenGem commented
      Editing a comment
      You are welcome!

Thanks! Helpful, as I am gaining weight and dealing with high BP. Not sure what's going on, but I appreciated this.

Ronda

Comment

• GreenGem
      GreenGem commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope you're.able to figure out what's causing your high BP. Sometimes it is a challenge to find the triggers for our stresses. Take care.
Working...
X