Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoe Downs to Alleviate Headache?

Originally posted by Annette 04-09-2007, 09:50 PM

I gave a T-Tapp presentation last Monday to a group of individuals. My brother was one of those in attendance. I lead the group through a couple sets of HoeDowns and explained their many benefits.

My Brother called me early Friday morning with his own HD experiment. He said he had a headache a few days prior, and decided to do a set of HD's and to his surprise his headache went away. He said he had another Thursday evening so did HD's again and once again his headache went away. I said "Cool", and his comment was, well you never said they can alleviate a heache, I had to figure that out myself" and I said........well I guess I didn't know! but now thanks to you I do!

Friday night I was talking to my sister and she said she had had a nagging headache all day. I said "Well according to our Brother, HD's will take it away".

Sunday at Easter, my Sister said, "you know, I did a set of HD's after I got off the phone with you, and my headache DID go away".

So there you have it folks, yet another reason for a set of HD's. What a fabulous move!

Annette
    Senior T-Tapp Trainer, Iowa
Working...
X