Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic Formula - - the secret to success . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Formula - - the secret to success . . .

Originally posted by Cheryl 05-12-2004, 10:51 AM

I posted this for my TNT Tappers and I thought it would be good to share with everyone on the boards . . .

I have been reading all of the success stories (a great idea anytime) and trying to figure out the "magic formula" that made them a success story.

There were several things all these ladies had in common even though they were all different ages, sizes, weight etc.

1. They all made changes to their eating habits. Some more drastic than others but everyone had to make adjustments.

2. They all increased their water intake.

3. They all ate REAL food and fueled their body with nutrient rich foods.

4. They all t-tapped CONSISTENTLY. Yes, consistently. That means they didn't wake up and all of a sudden they were the size they wanted to be. Whether it took 2 months or 2 years they all t-tapped consistently day in and day out until they reached their goal.

I think we need to really keep all of these factors in mind moving forward. Losing sizes and inches is hard work!!! We know this but sometimes we need a little reminder. What are you willing to do today to help you reach your goals??? I want for each of you to be your own success story!!

LL Cool J was interviewed one time and asked what he does to get in shape. His reply - he works out 2 hours a day (1 hr cardio and 1 hr of strength training), eats right and gets plenty of rest.

Someone needs to tell him about t-tapp but otherwise his advice was right on the money. Eat good foods to fuel your body. Work out. Get a good night's sleep. Just add drink plenty of water and that's the best advice I have heard and sounds strangely familiar?!!!!

So, who's going to be our next success story?

Cheryl
    T-Tapp Trainer in Training Cincinnati OH/Northern KY area

niecy
    05-12-2004, 11:16 AM
    Great advise Cheryl!
    I've learned to put myself on my 'list'.
    If I don't, it doesn't get done. No one is going to lose the weight or workout for me. Only I can do that.
    I really like what you said, "What are you willing to do today to help you reach your goals??? "
    We need to do SOMETHING each and everyday toward our goals. That is true success, not how much weight or how many inches, but doing something for yourself everyday. It was said on another thread that the 3 best moves you can do each day is PBS, TTT, and HD's. How long does that take? 10 minutes? YES! We can!
    We are all already success stories!

Denise

jtc
    12-09-2007, 01:59 PM
    quote:Originally posted by chercher1

I have been reading all of the success stories (a great idea anytime) and trying to figure out the "magic formula" that made them a success story.

There were several things all these ladies had in common even though they were all different ages, sizes, weight etc.

1. They all made changes to their eating habits. Some more drastic than others but everyone had to make adjustments.

2. They all increased their water intake.

3. They all ate REAL food and fueled their body with nutrient rich foods.

4. They all t-tapped CONSISTENTLY. Yes, consistently. That means they didn't wake up and all of a sudden they were the size they wanted to be. Whether it took 2 months or 2 years they all t-tapped consistently day in and day out until they reached their goal.

I think we need to really keep all of these factors in mind moving forward. Losing sizes and inches is hard work!!! We know this but sometimes we need a little reminder. What are you willing to do today to help you reach your goals??? I want for each of you to be your own success story!!

So, who's going to be our next success story?
    Cheryl,
    Thanks for your post. It is so very true! If I continue to sneak in junk food, go through the drive-thru, etc., don't do t-tapp consistently, what am I to expect?

I know that when I do these things I feel happy temporarily. I know that I will feel guilty soon after. I had lost some pounds (about 5# or so) but put them back due to bad eating and just having every excuse in the world for not eating GOOD HEALTHY FOODS.

But it's never too late to make changes, so I'm starting now.

Thanks again!
    jtc

Comment

Working...
    X