Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Power of T-Tapp!

Originally posted by Dantheman 03-06-2007, 03:46 PM

The last two weeks have been extremely busy and stress has been building at Maximum Levels at work. It all came to a head yesterday and I decided I would go out at lunch time and join a group of men who are consistent runners. Prior to T-Tapp, I was one of those guys, running three to four day at lunch and a long run on the weekends. But it’s been about 9 months since I last Laced’em up for a run and several months had lapsed before that one. Typically with an extended lay-off from running, even as little as month, I could do about a 1.5 mile jog before having to reduce to a walk and struggle, walking and jogging, all the way back. It’s never an enjoyable event that first day of Running. Plus it really hurts!

So deciding to go join the Boy’s in a 3 mile run, I knew what to expect. Sore muscles, a long walk back, Sucking air, and facing those young men when I finally crossed the finish line. They do enjoy poking fun at me, in a good way!
    But Yesterday’s Run was different, Much different THANKS TO T-TAPP!

Yesterday, I had those youngsters’s all guessing when I was going to burn-out. I wasn’t hot on their heels but I was close enough to eat Dust and to see them turning their heads to see where I was.

Bottom up line: T-Tapp is a Total Body Workout; Cardio, Respiratory, Lymphatic, Circulatory, Neuro-Kinectic, and Muscle Strength builder.

The best report is I have NO PAIN today. It’s really remarkable. I applied a slight tuck, maintained Shoulder-Hip Alignment, Engaged Lats, and Knee Pointing Over Little Toe.

Since the guys know I am a T-Tapp Trainer, as I crossed the finish line with negative split times, one guy shouted out “The POWER of T-TAPP”. I know they are thinking about T-Tapp now forsure!

It would have taken me weeks of training to accomplish a run of this level after a long lay-off. But being consistent with my T-Tapp workouts, I know I am ready to Lace’em up anytime!

Teresa, Thank you, Again and Again!

Dantheman,
    Middletown, De.
    Senor T-Tapp Trainer

gr8fisch
    03-06-2007, 03:54 PM

Far Out Dan!!! You are The Man!!! so.... when are you gonna host the first all-guy t-tapp retreat??? inquiring peeps want before & afters!!!

catzrule
    03-06-2007, 05:22 PM

Wow, this is fantastic! I bet you felt wonderful being able to even keep up, much less finish WITHOUT PAIN!

/raises glass with Dan to t-tapp

--Cheryl

monica213
    03-06-2007, 05:45 PM

eating dust indeed! I bet you did great. Keep us posted I want to hear about them men T-Tapping!

Michelle Barbuto
    Senior T-Tapp Trainer

PatriciaB
    03-06-2007, 06:02 PM

That's a great testimonial!

Jillmar
    03-06-2007, 06:07 PM

Great story, Dan![:0][ ]

That reminds me of another great T-Tapp story! I went out to get the mail one day when we had a snow, then an ice storm. I started walking on the hard, crunchy snow, but it was slick as heck! I was walking down a hill, but I started SLIDING down the hill, and it wasn't slow either! I do not ski so I was really worried I was going to fall. But[:0][:0] I kept saying, "Come on, Teresa. You can get me down this hill!" And, by golly, I balanced all the way and got to the bottom upright and all in one piece! [ ]

So, thank you Teresa! We ALL are feeling THE POWER OF T-TAPP!

Jill Brightbill
    T-Tapp Trainer

catmarch
    03-06-2007, 06:24 PM

Congratulations, Dan! A great testemonial for T-Tapp!

Juniper
    03-06-2007, 06:25 PM

Isn't that an awesome feeling! Way to go, Dan!

Thanks for sharing - it's really motivating!

Jenny Russell
    T-Tapp Trainer

Tamra
    03-07-2007, 02:11 AM

I will share this with my DH. Cannot convince him to start T-Tapping, no matter how I try. He requested me to teach him PBS the other day, though . Could this be a start?

Dan, thank you so much for sharing!

Tamara,
    tapping in Tbilisi, Georgia

cords
    03-07-2007, 03:51 AM

just posted on the other thread about your pictures, but reiterating here!!! Will DEFINITELY show this to DH!!

Dantheman
    03-07-2007, 09:25 AM

Thanks everyone.
    If an when those guys start asking for T-Tapp classes I'll surely give you all a report.

Dantheman

la_eddie
    03-07-2007, 12:45 PM

Thanks for sharing your story, Dan. What you describe is actually one of the reasons I got interested in T-Tapp. I've been an on and off runner for a lot of years. I trained for my first marathon last year, got injured and abruptly stopped. Since then, I wasn't able to get started again - everytime I'd go out for a run, I had to walk really early, then afterward my neck and back would hurt. [ ] I was searching for a way to strengthen and rehab my body so I could try running again. I haven't even tried running yet, just walking with short jogs. But as soon as the weather breaks, I'm gonna try it out. Great story!

Laura

drtgrbr
    03-10-2007, 06:42 AM

Enjoyed your story - it was inspirational to hear how T-Tapp benefited someone who was already fit. Way to teach those young(or should I say younger) whippersnappers! Can't wait to hear about the office buz now! Keep us posted!

Renae

lotsakids
    03-10-2007, 07:24 AM

Dan,
    I enjoyed the story too.
    Saving your posts to encourage the guys in my life to T-Tapp.
    Carol
    TNT-IL

Sterling.Anderson
    07-31-2011, 10:35 AM

I'm asking for T Tapp classes! Haha but one probably isn't enough.

Comment

Working...
    X