X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Doing Instructional

Originally posted by Olivia 2 12-21-2006, 03:32 AM

Hi,

I'm into my 8th week of BW instructional. I'm starting to master each workout better than in the beginning, but I still feel that I need more work on Pull the Weeds & T-Tapp Twist especially TTT before moving on to BW+

I'm seeing results little by little, I haven't measured but I know I'm losing a few inches here and there I also lost 6 pounds a tribute to HD, and my stomache is getting flatter, not flat but I really am noticing it now and also my core is getting firmer and my ribs are beginning to really appear.

I wondered if I should be moving on to BW+ because I read that one usually stays with it for about 2-4 weeks, or am I okay to stay were I am until I can do PTW & TTT.

Thank you for your input,
    Olivia

monica213
    12-21-2006, 08:59 AM

Hi Olivia,

Congrats on everything that you have achieved! I am so happy that you are taking your time with instructional 1! It will pay off big time in the long run. TTT is a difficult move to *get* in the beginning, so just be patient and keep at it. There is no hurry for you to move on to BWO+, continue to do what you are doing until YOU feel comfortable. There is no time line for this.

Michelle Barbuto
    Senior T-Tapp Trainer
    Total Workout, MORE, Hit the Floor and Lady Bug certified

Casey
    12-21-2006, 02:03 PM

It's great to hear of customers that spend a lot of time learning the Instructionals. They are so important. The Basic Plus does go at a slightly faster pace than the Instructional #1. You could try it and see if you're ready for it yet. If you can't keep up and do all the repetitions it's ok, just do what you can and focus on form. See you're already feeling and noticing the effects of the program, so you're on the right track. Keep it up!

Casey
    T-Tapp Staff & TNT
    Tampa, Florida

Olivia 2
    12-22-2006, 12:19 AM

Thank you so much Michelle and Casey for your support I appreciate your replys.

Olivia

Khenkels
    12-22-2006, 11:16 AM

Olivia 2, not alone, I too am still doing the instructional 1. I may do it more than once during a day and add in hoe downs, but I have not moved on to instructional 2 yet. I do want to start SATI next week though. I still find things I need to work on so why move on?

Kristina

Dantheman
    12-22-2006, 12:57 PM

Olivia and Kristina,

WHY MOVE ON? Even though you may feel inadequate with some of the T-Tapp moves of Instructional #1, Instructional #2 moves complete the sequence for a TOTAL BODY WORKOUT! The sequence in #1 and #2 are designed to compliment each other and reinforces the basic T-Tapp Principles. These are the Corner Stone Building blocks and need to be joined to establish stronger Neuro Kinetic Flow, Left Brain and Right Brain Connectivity, Body Alignment and Activation of Body Systems (Lymphatic, Respiratory, Cardio, etc.) and to improve strength and flexibility with full muscle fiber activation (Isometric Contractions).

As you have found, Happily, you can achieve Great results by only doing Instructional #1. By adding, Instructional #2, the muscle groups you used in Instructional #1 get a deeper workout and as they become fatigued, they seek out other supportive muscle groups to assist in the movements making your workout a very comprehensive and complete workout. T-Tapp is Progressive! Learn how Instructional #2 moves help you to do Instructional #1 moves even better and stronger. You should always shoot for “Perfection”, but with T-Tapp it is a moving target. No matter how good you get a move down, there is always a higher more intense level ready for you to take on.

If you are thinking about it, you are ready!

Wishing you Great Success,

Proper Form, Isometric Contractions and Consistency, Always to your Personal Max!

Dantheman,

Olivia 2
    12-23-2006, 02:10 AM

Hi Dan,

So you think I should try moving on, then I will give it a try after Christmas. How do I work it? Do I do instructional and BW+ back to back?

Thank you for your input on this, hope to hear back from you!

Olivia

casuallysweet
    12-23-2006, 02:53 PM

quote:Originally posted by Olivia 2

Hi Dan,

So you think I should try moving on, then I will give it a try after Christmas. How do I work it? Do I do instructional and BW+ back to back?

Thank you for your input on this, hope to hear back from you!

Olivia
    I am not Dan nor am I a trainer. But my opinion is it depends on your level. Instructional 2 is a very intense workout in itself. PBS is on the beginning of the tape. You don't HAVE to do BW+ before at first. You may want to just try instructional 2 for awhile depending on your endurance. Those together are a long workout. I myself couldn't do it right away. Good luck with whatever you choose, we'll be cheering you on!

*jaci

Dantheman
    12-24-2006, 11:31 AM

Olivia,
    I recommend that you study Instructioal #2 first. Take a few notes dowm for each move. This really is just a exercise for you to STOP and Read your DVD instead of just jumping in a trying to do it and missing half of the visual instructions. Then after you have studied your Instructional #2 tape, two or three time through. I really do want you to read it two or three times. In fact, go back and read Instructional #1 again too. Then, it's Plug and PLAY time. Just do you best! Two or three reps with your best Form and work it to the end. Then as you begin to learn the moves and start adding more reps, before you know it, You will be asking questions about how to maximize the moves with ISOMETRIC CONTRACTIONS,,, But that comes a little later in your progression.

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS,

Dantheman

Khenkels
    12-24-2006, 12:32 PM

I reaaly appreciate the feedback and great information Dan & Jaci!

Kristina

Olivia 2
    12-24-2006, 11:21 PM

Thank you so much for helping us like this, I haven't a hope of seeing a trainer (live in a remote area in Canada). I have printed out your intructions and I'm looking forward to following them!

I will let you know how I make out as I progress, I'm sure I will have more questions.

Thank you once again!

Good luck Kristina, were in this together!

Olivia

Khenkels
    12-24-2006, 11:51 PM

Hi Olivia:

Keep me posted, would love to hear of your progress!

Kristina

Olivia 2
    12-25-2006, 10:55 PM

Hi Kristina,

Yes I will, also let me know about your results, I'm also going to start brushing, might as well try the whole package

Olivia

Dantheman
    12-26-2006, 12:34 PM
    quote:Yes I will, also let me know about your results, I'm also going to start brushing, might as well try the whole package

Olivia
    ALL RIGHT!! Now your talking like someone who's on a mission!
    We all are interested in hearing your successes.

Dantheman,
    T-Tapp Trainer
    Middletown, De

Nikki Dawn
    12-26-2006, 08:33 PM

I can see why you have stayed with it so long. I have not had any results with instuctional one. Some how I do not think I am ding it correctly. (I feel no burn)

Comment

Working...
    X