Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Tapp for increasing DH muscle size?

Originally posted by jennpleez 10-30-2006, 02:25 AM

DH is going to finally start tapping with me. (he was formerly of the 'him that knoweth to do good and doeth it not' ilk)[}]

Anyway, does he need to do something different to increase the girth of his arms and thighs with T-Tapp or does testosterone, etc. just naturally produce those kind of results when guys do the WO?

I remember 'cords' saying that her DH's arms and "lower body" (hm-hm) are looking great these days with T-Tapp.

Jenn

cords
    10-30-2006, 06:04 AM

oh yes jenn!! big results!!! (can I say now i feel like a very baby poster on this board, i think we started around May this year together? and now look at you!!! siggh!! I'll stop being a newbie soon!!)

there was a thread on DH's I think it was 'I caught my husband'..... as topic, Dan the man had some great advice on encouraging your DH!

those arms are still as cute, as is the 'lower body' and the legs!!! the tummy is getting there!! Have to say having the DH tapp is very motivating for me, we're both going to be doing lani's Tappy holidays, I think I saw you there?? I think that Tapp does for men as women, in that it sculpts your body the way it wants to be and puts everything back into proportion. Men naturally build muscle faster and in different ways to us so your DH will have his body back from when he was younger!!!! (plus all that yummy maturity we love them for!!)

Right I'm going to try and find the thread and post it soon!!!

cords
    10-30-2006, 06:09 AM
    here it is!!

http://forum.t-tapp.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=49510 yeswecan

jennpleez
    10-30-2006, 12:19 PM

quote:Originally posted by cords

(can I say now i feel like a very baby poster on this board, i think we started around May this year together? and now look at you!!! siggh!! I'll stop being a newbie soon!!)
    Don't worry ~ that just means I spend too much time here rambling on about stuff! LOL

quote:Men naturally build muscle faster and in different ways to us so your DH will have his body back from when he was younger!!!! (plus all that yummy maturity we love them for!!)
    Now that is having my cake and eating it too!

Thanks Cords!

Jenn

cords
    10-30-2006, 01:22 PM

You are VERY welcome and let me know about how your DH gets on!!

cords
    11-02-2006, 10:59 AM

bumping for Jenn to see how your DH is going?? tell him the six pack is only a 2 pack right now but it's getting clearer every day!!! LOL

cords

jennpleez
    11-02-2006, 05:00 PM

DH is coming along slowly...
    He's only done 1 WO so far this week, though.
    Right now it's more *my* desire for him to do it than his.

He knows he need's to do it and he wants to do it, but it's not his priority I guess. He welcomes me prodding him though, so that's good. Hee-Hee

cords, does your DH do the TWO? How often? Sounds like he's rockin! That's awesome.

Mine is doing good to do BWO EOD.
    The last time he worked out or was buff was in HS!
    Once he gets going he'll prolly pass me right up tho! He's never had trouble with any weight until this last year. He's got a pretty decent frame to work with too. [ ] LOL

Thanks for thinkin' of me!

Jenn

Dantheman
    11-02-2006, 05:33 PM

Hi Jennpleez,
    I have been doing T-Tapp for over a year now. What I have achieved and needed more than inch loss were strength and flexibility. I have full a much wider range of motion and strength in my shoulders, hips, legs and back. I believe that is was through the isometric contractions that I applied while doing the WO's. Men do have stronger muscle strength and when they understand now to implement Isometrics they will feel and see the effectiveness of the T-Tapp WO's. So, challenge him as he does his workout to build the muscle tension. I suggest that he stay with B/R. It is slow and Isometric Contractions can be applied with more intensity going slowly through the movements. When he is doing arm movements as in Plies, In's and Out's, place your hand on his elbows an he pulls IN and apply some resistance for him to press against. Then Shift your hands to the outside of his elbows as he pull this arms back (all the way back and behind the ears. Tell him not to release the tension in the transitions of movement as he goes from IN's and Out's. In the Jumping Jacks sequence have him concentrate on building tension in the legs as his legs are going down (KLT) and back up, TUCK and tighten the legs at the Top and Hold that tension again up and down. He may not be able to do all the reps with this level of intensity but he will enjoy the learned resistance that he can build within himself.

As far as Muscle Growth, it may vary. But I have not lost any size in my arms at a full year of T-Tapp. But I know that I have reduced the layers of fat in them and replace that with muscle density and deeper cuts.

Once a week out is better that NONE!
    Encourage him. Lead by example.

Dantheman
    Middletown, De.
    T-Tapp Trainer

jennpleez
    11-02-2006, 06:27 PM

quote:Lead by example.
    I like that.

I'll have him read your post too.
    Thanks!

Jenn

cords
    11-02-2006, 07:49 PM

hey Jenn

sounds great news and that's great advice Dan gave you. My DH and I did a 10 day bootcamp back in August and now it's EOD/3 times a week with B/R and sometimes we add in a BWO+ we mostly work out together as our schedules allow and I'm so grateful to him for the added help to get up and just do it!! (yes you can!!) sounds like your DH is doing brilliantly good for you both!

cords
    Last edited by Forum Angel; 05-17-2016, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X