Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X post from Mix It Up thread - I had to share!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X post from Mix It Up thread - I had to share!

Originally posted by Rachelle 02-10-2012, 08:55 AM

02-10-2012, 08:55 AM
    Mon - SATI -finished
    Tue - HTF - Yes! I Can!
    Wed - Barefoot basic - Finally Finished!
    Thu - Critter Crunch -Done
    Fri - Short Broom - Actually did a long Broom WO - felt so good.
    Sat - Tapp Core
    Sun - Off
    Brushing, OIP/HF morning and evening.

Since Our bossy trainer Michelle said not to weigh or measure for the month,
    I decided to list all the positive changes I can see/feel in one week.
    These are not in particular order.

Sleeping better! my head hits the pillow, and I'm out until my eyes pop open at 5
    Energized. I am bounding up the stairs, instead of hauling myself up the rail
    Loose clothes. Even my wo clothes right out of the dryer, I had to go to the next tightest hooks on my bra.
    Body Changes Elimination is more efficient, I go after every meal. I can see changes in my upper abs and in by upper arms not exactly muscle - yet, but a shifting. Hardly any stiffness in my neck and shoulders, especially after broom today. I'm much more flexible. Yay! I sure don't need the scale or tape measure to tell me how I'm doing! This is way better than numbers anyway!

Rachelle

mamalove
    02-10-2012, 09:01 AM

Wooo Hoooo!! Those are some awesome results, Rachelle!!

Abbie

monica213
    02-10-2012, 09:19 AM

What?? Me?? Bossy??

OK, but do you see how focusing on the wellness aspect takes the "stress" out of the got-to-lose-these-inches/pounds-yesterday thinking??

Keep going, you are doing great!

Michelle Barbuto RN - Specializing in Physical Rehab Nursing
    (¯`*•.¸Master T-Tapp Trainer, Trainer Mentor,
    Mommy Fitness Trainer, Forum Moderator¸.•*´¯)

Vanetta
    02-10-2012, 09:21 AM

Awesome results!! Love the concept of keeping the focus on "wellness" and good things simply follow. :-)

Vanetta

JoyfulMomof6
    02-10-2012, 10:00 AM

Excellent, Rachelle!

If that's what called "bossy", I like it! Focusing on the positive is something that is applicable to all areas of life, isn't it??? TTapp is so much more than exercise.

It was so freeing last week to throw out the measuring tape, and I don't own a scale, so I won't be tempted.

TamiR
    02-10-2012, 10:39 AM

Rachelle - that's an amazing list! You must feel wonderful today!

Michelle - thank you so much for that perspective. I progress so much more when I'm pursuing wellness with T-Tapp. But as soon as I start fretting over the externals, things seems to slow down. When I'm pursuing wellness, fitness comes along, maybe slower than I'd like, but it's there. But when I stress about how I'm looking, my mental wellness is the first thing to go, and that brings everything to a halt.

Such wise words that I need to hear often!

Tami in OKC

JoyfulMomof6
    02-10-2012, 01:15 PM

Originally posted by TamiR View Post
    Michelle - thank you so much for that perspective. I progress so much more when I'm pursuing wellness with T-Tapp. But as soon as I start fretting over the externals, things seems to slow down. When I'm pursuing wellness, fitness comes along, maybe slower than I'd like, but it's there. But when I stress about how I'm looking, my mental wellness is the first thing to go, and that brings everything to a halt.

Such wise words that I need to hear often!
    We ALL need to hear that often. I'm going to print that out. You said it perfectly, Tami. That's a great paraphrase of Psalm 37:8b "do not fret—it leads only to evil."

Rachelle
    02-10-2012, 02:15 PM

Yes, Michelle very stress free and freeing. Thanks so much!
    Thanks Vanetta and Nanci and Tami!
    Now, what will week 2 bring?

Rachelle

BlessedMama
    02-10-2012, 02:27 PM

WOO-HOO Rachelle! That's great!

Michelle--yes, bossy but we all love her for it! (Kind of like the female version of Dantheman...no, wait...Dan's the male version of Michelle! )

Tami--so true! The past two years have been more of a focus on health and becoming a trainer, doing even fewer workouts due to my adrenals and schedule--and yet the body shaped up after all!

Keep up the good work and the right perspective--it makes ALL the difference! And not just in exercise, either!

~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Blessed Mama of 9 (and 14 in Heaven)
    Master T-Tapp Trainer in Northern Indiana, certified in TWO, MORE, HTF, Senior Fit and LadyBug

Comment

Working...
    X