Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting your organs in place

Originally posted by edrushuk 05-09-2006, 07:47 AM

Hi ya, My name is Susanna. I am based in York, UK and have been an owner of the new book for just over two weeks, also on day 8 of my 14day bootcamp. I want to drop 3 dress sizes. I am enjoying the exercises, but worried about one part.
    I have fibroids (the biggest being 8 x 8 cms), which has enlarged my womb,so it rest just under my belly button. Therefore I cannot 'put my organs in place' as they are already up there. My waist and stomach are the main areas I want to reduce and strengthen the most (as I hope to have surgery shortly to get rid of them), so will the exercises be as effective in my situation.
    Thanks for any help

Susanna

katyb
    05-09-2006, 10:44 AM

Hello Susanna. What a coincidence, I only just posted, asking whether there were any other UK Tappers on the board! Would you mind telling me how you found T-Tapp? Do you know anyone else (in the real world as opposed to the virtual world of course) who is doing it too, or even knows about it?

I will have to let a trainer answer your fibroids question, as I have no qualifications to answer you. I do hope you are enjoying the workout-- you're on a schedule pretty close to mine; I started a 14-day bootcamp (my daughter calls it "botty-camp") on the 1st of May.

I'm sure someone will have an answer for your question soon.

katyb

brngckn
    05-09-2006, 11:22 AM

T-Tapp's hormonal balancing effects may help as well as alfalfa. The entire standing T-Tapp workout is highly effective at working the abdominal region if you focus on toes forward and hip width apart, knees bent, tucked butt, lats back and down, press knees to KLT. There are some previous threads on fibroids here:

http://forum.t-tapp.com/topic.asp?TO...hTerms=fibroid yeswecan
    http://forum.t-tapp.com/topic.asp?TO...hTerms=fibroid
    http://forum.t-tapp.com/topic.asp?TO...hTerms=fibroid

Kirsten, the Travelin' T-Tapp Trainer from Texas

edrushuk
    05-10-2006, 07:53 AM

Hi Kirsten, thanks for the info I think you've sent me this before but it is good to re-read it. BTW Will I be able to contact Melissa Poe...it would be fab to see how she is dealing with her fibroids. Or if she has any tips on which specific exercises I should be concentrating on.

Hi Katyb, it is always a pleasure to hear from other UK members. I came TTapp a few years back, bought the video and forgot all about it. Now I want to drop about 2 dress sizes and strengthen my stomach muscle, for a possible myomectomy / hysteroctomy for my fibroids.

At the moment I know of no other people who are doing it. Once I start losing I will start spreading the news!. I am hoping with more UK members Theresa might send over one of her ladies to give a seminar and promote the cause in the UK. I am personally thinking about bringing it to the attention of one of the women's mags (Best, Bella etc) I think they would love it. Also I would love to be able to talk face to face about the moves...it's hard to tell if you are doing everything correctly.
    Well all I can hope that someone is watching (hint! hint!)

Thank you Ladies

Susanna

monica213
    05-10-2006, 09:00 AM

Hi Susanna,

You can reach Meissa at melissa@t-tapp.com

Maybe if you spread the news enough Teresa will come!

Do keep us posted on your success!

Michelle Barbuto
    T-Tapp Trainer - PA

MargieK
    06-22-2011, 02:05 PM

Darn! The links Kirsten posted are all broken. I found this thread via the "Must Read Threads" link regarding "fibroids." Not sure if mine are as large as the original poster's but I've had trouble getting my belly flattened and was hoping for some help (besides the obvious OIP/HF/E, which I already know I need to do more of).

Harnser
    06-22-2011, 04:46 PM

I got all excited seeing other T-Tappers from the UK here but have just realised this is an older thread! Ah well

cbuffy
    06-22-2011, 05:05 PM

LOL. This doesn't happen as often as it used to, but I always check the original date of a thread before I jump in.

Cbuffy

Callicrowe
    06-22-2011, 05:34 PM

You're right, Cbuffy.... it used to happen daily, with multiple posts coming out of the woodwork, the handiwork of hackers. It's been great for the past few months, though.

Peggy

Comment

Working...
    X