• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Workout IS Progressive!

This Workout IS Progressive!

05-19-2008, 01:02 PM

Progressively harder! LOL!

Not to scare any newbies, but truly you do progress--but not like the usual "mastering the moves" type of progression. The progression is more like "pushing my max, applying new form tips (or paying more attention!) and wobble a whole lot more"!

I did Instructional 2 today for the first time since March (I try to factor both instructionals in every 6 weeks). Since then I attended the Indy clinic with Teresa. I've also been going over all the notes I took at the two other clinics I attended with Cheryl and DrW. WELL! Applying all that to Instructional 2 today was....a killer! I knew I was in trouble when my calves and feet were aching after lunges! [:0] (A good ache though, mind you! )

The whole workout really kicked my hiney! I haven't been sitting around, and I've even done longer workouts, MORE, the new Broom (which also gets me sweating and appreciating my lats! ), but today was definitely good! I felt the NK flow during and still do (about 45 minutes later).

To be honest, it's hard for me to go back to the Instructionals. But I know they are very good for me. I've taken the trainers' advice to revisit them, and I'm very glad I did. You might say it's like "eating your veggies", but I think I'd rather eat veggies!

I like the results, though, so I'll do the Instructionals occasionally AND eat my veggies, too! I often say that the results of what T-Tapp is doing for me INSIDE is worth every effort, even if the outside isn't doing exactly what I'd like. But eventually, the outside shows it, too!

I have less cellulite on my legs.
    I've lost most of my inner knee pudge.
    My inner thighs have some loose skin where some pudge used to be!
    The "second" bun cheek is disappearing (lost the third one awhile back!)
    The hip pads are disappearing (not gone yet...but their days are numbered!)
    My arms look more toned even though there hasn't been a lot of "inch loss" there.
    My tummy is looking flatter than it has since....um.....about 10 years ago!
    Back fat is also disappearing.
    My legs are looking more toned, too! I feel more muscle than flab now!
    And I'm told I look 10 years younger! [8D]

So I'll push through and bobble and feel like a beginner again to keep that form as good as I possibly can! And to keep up the results!

Revisit your Instructionals!

~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Blessed Mama of 9
    Down 74" and 5 sizes since 1/26/07!

"Don't let another priceless moment slip through your fingers because
    you are 'too busy'. While you have the time, take the time."
    ~Crystal Paine~

"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures."
    ~Thornton Wilder~

~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!
Working...
X