New To This Taking A Leap.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To This Taking A Leap.....

Truth be known I have been scared to start this program.... I'm just needing some support, direction any advice would be appreciated....Thank You in advance!!

Welcome! Do you have any of the dvds or digital workouts yet?
    ~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Master T-Tapp Trainer in Indiana, certified in all workouts!

From a 22W to an 8!

Comment

Hello! Wishing you the best, and looking forward to hearing more about your situation and goals if you feel like posting about them.

Comment

Welcome! Yes, tell us more about the DVD's you have, why you are scared to start, and if you have any limitations. We are here to help each other and support each other. This is an AWESOME group to be a part of.
        Mother and Grandmother to a 7 y.o. grandson and 4 y.o. granddaughter
        T-Tapp Beginner 4/15/18
        Nutrition and Natural Health Enthusiast
        Studying Bachelors in Mental Health Counseling

Comment

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your T-Tapp journey.
          As I always say, T-Tapp is God-Given and God Guided. I am honored to have the opportunity to share what's been gifted to me. There is so much more woven within each of the T-Tapp exercise and special sequences within the workouts than just a means to lose inches and look good......So good luck....just do your personal best and you WILL continue to repair/rebuild from the inside out and your body will continue to look, feel and FUNCTION better too. - Teresa (April 12, 2018)

Comment

Working...
          X