More 1 or More 2 Instructional?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna Lee
    started a topic More 1 or More 2 Instructional?

More 1 or More 2 Instructional?

I have been doing four weeks of more lymphatic workouts. It has been really good. On occasions, I have felt tired, but then I took an extra rest day. I wanted to continue these workouts over Christmas and New Year, but then I thought about More. I bought More 1 & 2 in January last year. Yet, I ended up learning parts of Senior Fit and other workouts. Lately, I have done More 1 with full muscle activation now and then. As I have both More 2 and More 3A and 3B, I would like to learn them progressively.

1) Would you recommend me to continue "only" doing More 1 before changing to More 2? I think that More 1 is quite "easy" besides the full muscle activation. I feel like I need something more challenging.

2) I watched half of the More 2 Instructional today. I think that I would prefer splitting it in two parts in order not to overdo, even if this is an instructional. Could the 1st part be PBS until TTT = 0-29 min and the 2nd part PBS 0-8.30 min, TTT until HD??

3) As for the PBS, I am used to the newer tweaks with hand on the pockets and not lifting the heel but stretching the leg. I can continue that, can't I?

4) I thought about doing these two parts of More 2 instructional EOD for a couple of weeks. I am planning a short bootcamp as 2019 starts. I think that doing the whole instructional may be too much. I could altern my two parts, couldn't I?

To start this More sequence, I think that I will do More 1 with full muscle activation EOD this week.

• Anna Lee
    replied
    I am popping up this thread to ask you if these three DVDs would be the best ones for an intense T-tapp master course. I would like to start that as 2019 starts.

-More 1 Instructional
    -Broom 1 Warmup from More PBS/ R/S / T-tapp Twist
    -Total Workout Super slow

I feel that I would need to crossread the infos of these moves and do them on these DVDs, but I want to do it in the best way. I don't know if I had better to concentrate on one DVD per week maybe. If needed, I will be alterning with some other workouts now and then. I am aiming for 3 times a week adding short workouts (stepping/broom) from More.

Week 1 Broom 1 More #1 Warm up

Week 2 More 1 Instructional

Week 3 TWSS

Any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• Anna Lee
    replied
    Now I understand why Broom 1 is so important in order to understand More much better! So far, I have been reading some of the segments.

Leave a comment:

• Anna Lee
    commented on 's reply
    I will need to take time to read through that thread.

• GreenGem
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, that ones with Sissy! Thanks!!!!!! I read that over and over when I used to have ugly migraines every month.

• ayj67
    replied
    GreenGem you mean this? https://forum.t-tapp.com/forum/main-...6175#post26175

I also think your thread about TMJ a good thread.

Leave a comment:

• GreenGem
    commented on 's reply
    Also, there were discussions from a few years ago, if I recall correctly, with you and another member (I forgot her username), they helped me how not to trigger a migraine (and fight migraines as well) when I used to have them frequently. If I remember right, there were tips on using lats properly with a broom to not trigger a migraine.

If you have some links handy, would you mind posting here? I thought I had bookmarks but I am not finding them right now. Thanks in advance!

• Anna Lee
    commented on 's reply
    Ayj, thank you so much for your thorough reply! I was wrong when I wrote that More 1 is "easy". I have done it with full muscle activation and it was *very* hard. I will continue doing More 1 then, the Instructional and the workout and adding the shorter workouts. I have already been doing them on a regular basis during this last "more lympatic workouts". In fact, I bought the Broom Workout DVD in November, so I will read and learn it. I didn't know that it was the clinic for More. I will definitely stick to More 1, starting today!! Great advice as always, thank you again!

• ayj67
    replied
    Originally posted by Anna Lee View Post
    I have been doing four weeks of more lymphatic workouts. It has been really good. On occasions, I have felt tired, but then I took an extra rest day. I wanted to continue these workouts over Christmas and New Year, but then I thought about More. I bought More 1 & 2 in January last year. Yet, I ended up learning parts of Senior Fit and other workouts. Lately, I have done More 1 with full muscle activation now and then. As I have both More 2 and More 3A and 3B, I would like to learn them progressively.

1) Would you recommend me to continue "only" doing More 1 before changing to More 2? I think that More 1 is quite "easy" besides the full muscle activation. I feel like I need something more challenging.

2) I watched half of the More 2 Instructional today. I think that I would prefer splitting it in two parts in order not to overdo, even if this is an instructional. Could the 1st part be PBS until TTT = 0-29 min and the 2nd part PBS 0-8.30 min, TTT until HD??

3) As for the PBS, I am used to the newer tweaks with hand on the pockets and not lifting the heel but stretching the leg. I can continue that, can't I?

4) I thought about doing these two parts of More 2 instructional EOD for a couple of weeks. I am planning a short bootcamp as 2019 starts. I think that doing the whole instructional may be too much. I could altern my two parts, couldn't I?

To start this More sequence, I think that I will do More 1 with full muscle activation EOD this week.

Regarding #2-#4, all possible, you can adjust according to your body's response and condition. Increase or decrease, adapting and adopting form other DVD or workout is fine.

Regarding comment on #1 that you are finding More 1 quite "easy"... I am not sure how to respond to that. There are no easy workouts in T-Tapp, if any one of them is easy, you are not activating right, I will suggest you not to stay on More 1, you need to stay on More 1 Instructional. Yes, the 40 mins one. Instructional is a workout too... If it is too long, you can split it into two. I find More Chair difficult to keep up when I really activate to my best, the 7 mins sit down workout can make my knees weak. I suggest you do More workouts, instructionals and the short workouts in front of the mirror. Look at the alignment and the angles. draw a line if you need to, make sure your positions are right before you activate. As Teresa said in the Broom workout (the really long retreat DVD), that More optimizes the positioning and the Broom optimize the alignments. The Broom Workout DVD is the Clinic for More. I will suggest you get that DVD to learn the best alignment and position before you move on to More 2 and More 3. That is how I progress and it turned out to be the best approach.

All the short workouts in More 1 are not thrown in garnishment and you can scrap to the side. All these short workouts are supplemental to enhance your More workout, please do them on a regular basis including the OIP. Teresa did not put things in a DVD that is not needed and not useful. I spent almost a whole year on More 1 when I was new. More 1 built my foundation in T-Tapp.
    Last edited by ayj67; 12-19-2018, 03:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Anna Lee
    replied
    Popping up for replies, please.

Leave a comment:

• Anna Lee
    commented on 's reply
    GreenGem, thank you for your input!

• GreenGem
    replied
    Hi Anna: While waiting for more feedbacks, I hope these can help a bit:

After going through More 1 and 2, I can definitely feel More 2 having more muscle activation (lots of little changes). For me, it was satisfying when I was looking to increase the intensity of my wo yet I am not ready for the original Basic or other wo. I did take the Beautiful You More 2 Class, and that helped me a lot to go through the modifications (with comparisons to other versions of a move) and be able to adapt as needed based on my current abilities.

1) IMHO, I will try More 2 now... I think you will enjoy the changes
    2) Splitting is very personal, imho, you have enough experience to customize your splits. Some days you might feel 1/2 is good, some days you might say you've activated well or you're pressed for time, then shorter session might be enough.
    3) My guess is yes =D
    4) My guess is yes. If you are activating your whole body well, and feeling like you are doing a BC, you must be doing a BC

<3

Leave a comment:

• Anna Lee
    replied
    Could someone, please, reply my questions?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X