Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How melatonin can help with insomnia

Question from JillJ. 07/21/2004 : 12:10:43 AM

I thought I remember someone saying that this workout helped them with insomnia?
    My problem is I wake up and can't go back to sleep. It happens around the same time every day and it's so frustrating.
    I'm hoping that if I do the workout a few times a week it will help me to sleep.

Answer from Teresa Tapp 07/21/2004 : 10:07:29 AM

Yes T-Tapp definitely helps people sleep better....we've received thousands of testimonials regarding this fact over the past 5 years. That's because T-Tapp is more than a workout to lose inches and fat, it is a WELLNESS WORKOUT that rebuilds primary body functions for optimal wellness and energy. It physiologically turns back time in many ways.

One product that does indeed help those who can't seem to sleep: Melatonin As we age our bodies produce less of this but I LOVE the intra-oral spray delivery system use of Melatonin (sold in T-Tapp webstore) This minty, tasty spray works so well yet does not make you wake up drowsy like a sleeping pill or drug would. That's because it is all natural. Read up on the internet all the good benefits that Melatonin offers. Then make sure to only get liquid or spray version for optimal assimilation....ie: a pill takes 40 minutes to take effect vs. inter-oral spray only takes 3minutes!!! BIG difference when you need to sleep AND you don't need water.

Hope this helps, Teresa
Working...
X