Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day one of more Knee pain

Question from danalynnhilton 10-18-2007, 01:36 AM

Ok I did as much as I could of more. I made it to the sencond set of Plies but hat to stop. Couldn;t do any more, MORE lol. Now serious now. MY KNEES ARE KILLING ME!!!! I put mu foot in he side and twist it into place but when she says push knees out OMG it feels like my joints are being pushed apart and my leg is gonna come apart in two pieces. HELP PAIN 20 mins later it is stillllll hurting. Gretchin I think I am gonna have to drive alllllll the way down to cape Giradio(SPELLING) from Branson so I can have some one show me wht the heck I am doing wrong. Help.
    Dana

Answer from Teresa Tapp
    10-18-2007, 10:29 AM

Dear Dana Lynn,

Which workout do you have? IMO, you need T-Tapp MORE and if you don't have it I'm willing to exhange workouts for you at no cost.

After reading your comments about what other health care professionals have said (ie: no standing longer than 15 minutes, no lifting over 10 lbs), you have some significant health issues!

SO..please DO NOT do the workout again until your body has sometime to eliminate the inflammation/pain.

TIPs to check what you're doing with alleviated knee issues:

#1 - during PBS only go to your personal best and do NOT straighten your knees. Keep them softly bent, aiming out to middle toe (just until you feel muscles engage)and then straighten until you feel your hamstrings stretch...and do not bend deep during tuck, curl and scoop!

#2 - do NOT do a plie squat. Instead make a moderate stance shoulder width apart and softly bend your knees just enough to activation muscle attachments (tuck butt!) and aim your knees out just until you feel your arches lift within your shoes (NEVER, NEVER do the workout without shoes!!!) Hold this position while you do the arm movements during plie sequence. Stop and kick out between each portion (total of 4)to give your knees a break from holding body weight until they get stronger

#3 - do NOT do lunges, balance or thread the needle! Do not do anything where all the weight of your body is on one leg

#4 - do NOT do runner's stretch

#5 - always use soft knee bend and soft KLT position (to best ability)so you can receive progressive benefits of strength and flexibility development without overextension/inflammation

There's a reason for each modification within T-Tapp MORE. Those who have done it know what I mean. It's not necessarily easier with only 4 reps...it's actually more comprehensive, slower paced and more focused on form so that your body has less opportunity to compromise proper body alignment. Our bodies will always try to take "path of least resistance".. of which over time can cause muscle imbalance.

#6 - don't give up. Yes YOU CAN help your body help itself...BUT you need to take it one step at a time. Just like running is progressive and beginners don't start out running 5 miles a day, T-Tapp is progressive to where one should only do the best that they can...and each day, week, month, etc you'll notice that your body will be stronger on some days more so than others but, it WILL progressively get stronger and stronger to the point that you'll notice the workout will begin to get tougher and tougher. That's because you'll be able to activate more muscles, more deeply from having stronger mind-to-muscle connections (aka "neurokinetic" flow)

But please be kind to yourself. In addition to your body having had survived a very bad accident during your youth, the extra weight you mentioned you've recently gained adds more stress to your already compromised joints. But they CAN and WILL improve with time

ps - in re-reading your initial post I get the idea that you already have MORE. I'm leaving the above tips for others to learn how to modify Basic Plus/Total Workout. So for you doing MORE I suggest the following:

A - soften your stance (don't bend as deep, just until you feel your muscles activate in your thighs above the knee cap and only push/aim your knee out (klt) until you feel your muscles activate at inner thigh and the arch of your foot lift weight off the ball joint)

B - always tuck your butt and rethink to tuck all the time throughout the workout (that's why I keep reminding during the workout)

C - do not lift your leg to the side with all your weight on one knee. Just lean a little more into the bend knee with toes forward, klt position and then shift your weight more centered each time.

D - try the modified lunges as taught in MORE but really focus to tilt your upper body away so NONE of your body weight is on the bent knee! Slowly as you get stronger you'll be able to hold your body in an upright position

Tips to always remember - just go to your best ability. [rest of the post cut off from previous forum upgrade]

Last edited by Forum Angel; 03-28-2016, 01:51 PM.

lotsakids
    10-18-2007, 01:03 AM

Rest & Ice

Dana, did you see my reply to your other post about posture?

Hope this helps.
    Carol Heinrich, RN

danalynnhilton
    10-18-2007, 01:17 AM

I saw it I cannot have anything but school supplies not stools ect. (Unprofessional Horse crap!!!) I think they are worried some one is gonna fall on it an a law suit or some hoopla. I know my back is all messed up. Chriopractors want to to barbaric things to me. I had a bat car wreck when I was 11 yo messed up everty thing. I have limited movement in my neck. If I listened top the drs I would be in a wheelchair already. I am not supposed to stand for more then 15-30 mins. lift any thin over 10 pounds and I wasn't supposed to do half the stuff I do an way. My main problem right now is I let way too much weight creep back on.
    That is the reason I am asking the knee pain question. I have only done [u]ONE</u> Work out! Pain pain pain. Affraid to do tomorrows work out without some guidance!

Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now.
    Denis Waitley

lotsakids
    10-18-2007, 01:57 AM

Dana,
    Take the day off tomorrow-no workout. Use ice and rest.
    Contact your health care provider if necessary and
    Please, please call the T-Tapp office with all of your special concerns.

Carol Heinrich, RN

monica213
    10-18-2007, 08:20 AM

HI Dana,

In the beginning knee pain is not uncommon as the inner knee attachments lengthen and the outer knee attachments strengthen. I would hold the plie squats for now, just do arms while the lower body stays stationary. What workout did you do? What workouts do you have?

Michelle Barbuto - Senior T-Tapp Trainer
    Last edited by Forum Angel; 04-13-2016, 09:58 AM.

Comment

aj
      10-18-2007, 09:44 AM

Thank you Teresa for posting this. I needed it! You are so awesome! I tried some other exercises over the summer only to end with a very sore knee. I haven't been able to do much in the past two weeks. Now I'm not sleeping well. I'm going to get MORE out today and use these tips.

This thread needs to be added to must reads!

April

danalynnhilton
      10-18-2007, 02:31 PM

Thank you so much for the info. I love your work outs I know they work! They ahve in the past. I just stopped keeping on keepin on. I am still young. I refuse to be one of those women that ate themselves into a wheelchair/ scooter. I am 4'11 227 pounds in a size 20-22. I will be a story for someone to be inspired by. Please just keep the encouragement coming my way!!!! this is day 2 of no soda pop I am officially in sugar withdraws but I can do it!!! Teresa said I can and I belive her. I am a big loser(weight)!!! My body just don't reflect it yet!!!

Dana

aj
      10-18-2007, 02:42 PM

Dana you can do it. I've been off soda for 34 months (day my DD was born). You will feel better. You will be better. You can stay off the soda.

April

crunchy
      10-18-2007, 03:37 PM

Thanks for posting those tips, Teresa. I too have been fighting severe knee pain in the last couple weeks. This is just what I needed to read.

Denis, I too have some special needs in any activity program. I have FM that was caused by a State Industrial accident over 25 years ago. At one point, the only range of motion I had in my right arm was up to shoulder height. I couldn't even dress myself or wash my own hair, and there was talk of a wheelchair, because the fascia was pulling my head down into my spine.

I've never had a weight problem except when I quit smoking, nor any lower back pain, or knee pain. But I quit smoking about 3 months ago, and have put on about 10 lbs. And gained one clothing size. I started tapping about one month into my quit. I'm following the GM/MM plan, and have read the NT and God's diet books. I successfully lost my extra weight my last quit, by going back to smoking and following the WW Core plan.

I have the book and DVD, more 4 in one, htf combo, seated w/o and the older total VHS set.

I was feeling pretty discouraged today because I'm not seeing any progress at all the last two weeks, and was afraid to do the full w/o for fear of hurting my knee more. This was exactly what I needed to see, especially the part about never doing anything where all my weight is on one leg.

My only question is what about the hoedowns? How can they be adapted?

Thanks so much again for this information.

Crunchy Beth

fruitvine
      10-18-2007, 03:58 PM

Just wanted to encourage you! I had a lot of knee pain in the first few months of T-Tapp but I did the modifications that Teresa listed and at Safety Harbor I did HOURS of working out with not one bit of knee discomfort, so I consider myself rehabbed. I had been having knee problems over several years, so this is a wonderful benefit for me. But it took some time and consistency to see these results--hang in there, it will be worth it. If it was me, I'd print Teresa's post and read it often!

Charlotte

crunchy
      10-18-2007, 04:08 PM

I did indeed print out the post, and highlighted all the NOTS[8D]

Crunchy Beth

yesicanyesican
      10-19-2007, 12:07 AM

Thank you Teresa for the info on knee pain. I too have had problems and found out it was actually the bursa (from my chiropractor) and did get a cortisone shot in it. It still bothers me a little and I have been afraid to do anything for fear it would start bothering me again. Now I can use your suggestions and get back into the program.

Here I go again, this time it will be a success!!!

annlovesshawn
      10-21-2007, 03:13 AM

quote:Originally posted by yesicanyesican

Thank you Teresa for the info on knee pain. I too have had problems and found out it was actually the bursa (from my chiropractor) and did get a cortisone shot in it. It still bothers me a little and I have been afraid to do anything for fear it would start bothering me again. Now I can use your suggestions and get back into the program.

Here I go again, this time it will be a success!!!

My right knee does this ever since I was in high school. It started when I was running track. It just freaks out sometimes and swells up really big (water on the knee). I sometimes have it drained and have a cortisone shot put in it. Usually have this done once or twice per year. I got to where I wasn't able to do hardly any lower body excercises. I was doing a lot of Pilates and swimming laps for cardio. Then I found T-Tapp, and Lanette helped me with knee modifications. Last year I did not have to have my knee drained one single time and no cortizone injections in it at all!

But right now, my knee is flairing up. I did BWO+ yesterday and its swollen today. I'm going to try the modifications that Teressa posted and see if I can get a workout in.

I did Tempo Arms today. I did the first part with modified plies, and then I sat down to do the arm portion, and then stood up again to do Hoe Downs. This actually made me knee better, and I am super sore today. I cant believe how much you can actually tuck your butt and engage your abs while sitting down.

T-Tapp is amazing!

nana56
      10-21-2007, 08:54 AM

Hello,
      I am also concerned about the pain in my knees. I purchased this program (total workout) because I have been on message boards that talked about how great T Tapp was especially for people with injuries or arthritis. I watched the Yes you Can a couple of times and did the little exercises in there as I watched. Then I wanted to do the 14 days of Instructional #1 and then Instructional #2 up to Thread the Needle as it says in the pamphlet.

I pushed myself even though my knees were killing me and on Day #8 I just could not get myself to do it. I am up all night with the pain. The doctor said it is just arthritis and I am allergic to anti-inflammatories.

Theresa your post says not to do balance, plies, or lunges and that is pretty well everything in these two workouts? What am I supposed to do? I really cannot face the pain of doing these anymore. I looked after but I see there is a no return policy. First of all I ordered the product and waited and waited and when I called I was told that it had been returned damaged and had to be resent. When it was resent it came by mail and not UPS and on top of the $19.95 shipping you charged me I had to pay another $10.41. Over $30 for shipping - that is a bit much. Now I gather from your post that I can't even use what I've bought? To order this "More" routine whatever that is really is kind of difficult. I am a young grandmother with custody of my grandson and there is just the two of us and I am not financially well off. I thought that this would be a safe purchase and help me to get more healthy to run after this 7 year old but I can hardly move. I have lost 48 lbs since June and so it is not that I am not determined or that I give up easily but I just cannot face that pain from doing those exercises. I am feeling disheartened and hearing that inner voice saying "Janice you have been tricked again". Have I?

Janice

danalynnhilton
      10-21-2007, 12:45 PM

Janice
      You should call the office. The reason I washaving Knee pain is 2 things. My weight. I am to heavy for my frame. 2- I am tourquing my knees incorrectly. I mean this with alll due respect so if it comes out sounding funny it is not meant to be. you prolly should have ordered MORE for your age and atritis alone. If you read Teresa's post she said she would swap out the videos at no extra charge fore me. Call the TTapp office monday.
      Dana

lotsakids
      10-21-2007, 10:04 PM

Dana-thanks for using what you have learned to help others.
      Janice,
      That is a good suggestion-please do call the T-Tapp office.
      In the meantime, rest-- I know that can be difficult when you have a young child to care for, but do your best.

I hope the following will be helpful and encouraging to you:
      I have found that educating oneself about the human body and any particular problems, illnesses or diseases that you personally have or even have a family history of is very beneficial. It helps you to make the best decisions that you can about your health and gives you questions that you can ask your MD or other health care providers.
      We live in an era where information is so readily available.

I found a good link on arthritis and exercise from the National Institutes of Health (I am not endorsing the product as I have no experience with it-just thought this looked like a good resource.):
      http://www.fact-sheets.com/health/arthritis/exercise/

Here is some general information about arthritis-more
      fact sheets :
      http://www.fact-sheets.com/health/arthritis/

Here is a link by Casey on rheumatoid arthritis (I do not know which form of arthritis you are suffering from):
      [yeswecan fix links]

When you are feeling better and have some time, you might consider the following resource: NY Times Best Selling Author, Dr. Nicholas Perricone in his book "7 Secrets to Beauty, Health, and Longevity" teaches about ways to reduce inflammation. If you cannot afford to purchase it, you might use your local interlibrary loan system.
      [yeswecan fix links]

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Sincerely,

Carol Heinrich, RN
      Last edited by Forum Angel; 04-13-2016, 10:27 AM.

Comment

aj
        10-22-2007, 09:13 AM

Janice, do call the office. I just wanted to say you don't have to start with a BC. The info says to lose, you need to start with a BC, but I think some people do better with EOD (every other day). This gives you time to rest. I rarely do BC and have lost and kept off my size.

Perhaps after you heal, you can start back EOD or EOOD. It will help you, but it's ok to take it slow. As long as you keep at it, you will see changes.

April

danalynnhilton
        10-27-2007, 12:02 AM

Did the workout with Sandie the other day and made it to hoedowns less and less pain

Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now.
        Denis Waitley

gretchikin
        10-29-2007, 08:57 PM

Yay Dana! That's wonderful news! How great to have someone to work out with

Greta

lotsakids
        10-31-2007, 12:25 PM

Dana,
        Thanks for keeping us posted on your progress.
        Please continue to update us.
        We are here to support and encourage you!
        Sincerely,

Carol Heinrich, RN

LilDeb
        10-31-2007, 12:36 PM

It's great to hear positive feedback. So happy for you!

Deborah Etter

schoonma
        11-09-2007, 03:35 PM

Yes, please be careful when it comes to your knees. After 1 year of Tapping I needed double knee surgery. I was only told (years ago) not do lunging and no up and down on puppet pulls. Now I see they are recommending no one legged moves and other things[V] I think my form was probably off and contributed to having a torn meniscus in each knee.

If it hurts and doesn't go away, you should stop.

Just my opinion, I know others knees have been rehabbed by Tapping.

Good Luck!
        Mary Ann

danalynnhilton
        01-07-2008, 02:33 PM

Denis Waitley

danalynnhilton
        02-22-2008, 03:41 PM

As much as I love tappin I am not yet disaplend enough to do it on my own. I have gone to curves there are coaches that encourage you and call when you miss. so that is where I am for the moment. I will never give up ttapp. Teresa is awesome! But I need the social interaction for now. I know ttapp will get me over my hump and platues when the time comes.

DAna

Denis Waitley

Hello Life
        08-23-2008, 12:55 AM

bump..

Dana,
        How is your knee? Feeling better?

quote:Originally posted by danalynnhilton

As much as I love tappin I am not yet disaplend enough to do it on my own. I have gone to curves there are coaches that encourage you and call when you miss. so that is where I am for the moment. I will never give up ttapp. Teresa is awesome! But I need the social interaction for now. I know ttapp will get me over my hump and platues when the time comes.

DAna

Denis Waitley

lotsakids
        08-23-2008, 09:03 AM

Dana,
        Thanks for updating us. We are cheering for you!
        Glad to hear you are enjoying the social interaction at Curves.
        Just a few reminders/hints:
        Using the linear alignment principles that you learned with T-Tapp on the hydraulic machines at Curves and on the boards in between will help prevent damage to joints and maximize muscle activation.
        Sneaking in little moves throughout the day really does make a difference. With your health issues, seated hoedowns might be best for now. (I have seen clients lose inches by just doing T-Tapp Chair to their own max ability.)
        Link for sneaking in T-Tapp:
        [new link needed]
        Investing in quality shoes with good support helps too.
        Take Care,

Carol Heinrich

nana56
        08-23-2008, 09:50 AM

Hello,

I have given up on the workout because of the pain. I have lost some more weight and would like to try it again because other people I talk with on other forums say it really works for them.

I do have a question. I wear orthodics. I read somewhere that you are not supposed to wear them while doing TTapp. Do I wear them or not?

Thanks

lotsakids
        08-23-2008, 11:43 AM

Nana56-
        quote:I do have a question. I wear orthodics. I read somewhere that you are not supposed to wear them while doing TTapp. Do I wear them or not?
        This is individualized. Communicate with your health care provider. For people of size, I recommend that they keep them in for the standing workout and remove them for the chair workout and if it is feasible--while seated throughout the day-utilize the seated T-Tapp position often. Teresa's Finger and Foot Fitness would be very good also am & pm when your shoes are off.
        A little something to encourage you. I had a client lose 17.5 inches in 2 months doing T-Tapp MORE chair only just a few days a week-some on her own & some with me. I was in a sweat with her!
        If there is a trainer near you, you might consider working with one at least for a while.
        Do what you can. Yes, you can!
        I am not sure what your pain stems from, but there is a lot of information on the forums about reducing inflammation.
        Hope this helps,

Carol Heinrich

Hello Life
        08-23-2008, 12:51 PM

quote:Originally posted by lotsakids

A little something to encourage you. I had a client lose 17.5 inches in 2 months doing T-Tapp MORE chair only just a few days a week-some on her own & some with me. I was in a sweat with her.
        Lotsakids,

Those results are amazing!

Makes me sort of think I am doing something really wrong since I have been T-Tapping with MORE every other day for 8 weeks and haven't lost a total of 6 to 8 inches. I measure officially next Saturday, so I could be wrong

Regardless, I will keep T-Tapping, which reminds, I need to stop reading the forum and start the My Home MORE workout ASAP. [ ]

danalynnhilton
        08-24-2008, 01:31 AM

Hi ya
        I stink I stopped curves as it was not giving results(No surprise right)
        My knee pain is intermittent. I feels like the joint are not lined up like the bottom Part of my leg is going left and the top is going right. Especially when I try and push my knees out. I think I am not doing it right. I know my weight is not helping the situation. Maybe some one can explain the knees out in GREAT DETAIL.
        Dana

Denis Waitley

Hello Life
        08-24-2008, 02:24 AM

Dana,
        Are you using MORE or BWO+?

I wish I could help...I will see if I can find a thread about pushing out knees.

danalynnhilton
        08-24-2008, 02:33 AM

More mostly. Although I love bwo+

Denis Waitley

Hello Life
        08-24-2008, 02:38 AM

Here are some threads that may be helpful:

A very good thread:
        Do You Think That You Have to Go to a Form Clinic to Get Good Results with T-Tapp?
        [yeswecan fix links]

Am I KLTing Correctly?
        [yeswecan fix links]

A Video for People with Knee Problems?
        [yeswecan fix links]

The Progression of T-Tapp
        https://forum.t-tapp.com/forum/main-...sion-of-t-tapp

The Progression of T-Tapp pt.2
        https://forum.t-tapp.com/forum/main-...-t-tapp-part-2

Hopefully, one of these threads can help...and I bet a trainer will pop in to help.

natalie Smith
        11-10-2008, 03:28 PM

I have been t-tapping for about 2 months now and my knees hurt very badly. what is going on? am i doing something wrong? i can't really do the "knees out" thing - too painful.
        any help?

natalie

gilladahl
        06-25-2009, 09:29 AM

Sore Knees

I too have been having sore knees as a result of T-Tapp. I had no previous health issues or knee problems and I love the program. I just started with the book about a month ago and last night started with the DVDs Instructional #1 and #2. I am planning to do a week long boot camp.

My knees don't seem especially sore when I am doing the exercises it is just a couple hours later they get all achy, and then they just feel sensitive the next day.

I am 52, in relatively good shape have been exercizing most of my life including ballet, aerobics, swiming and most recently circut training. I have never had a knee injury or any major structural problems with movement other than a sore muscle here and there. So this is something new.

I am very excited about T-Tapp and would like to continue, but this pain is not good and I have been dilegent with my form and like the results for the rest of my body so far....

Thanks for any help provided.
        Gillian
        Last edited by Forum Angel; 04-13-2016, 10:27 AM.

Comment

monica213
          06-25-2009, 09:34 AM

gilladahl, You need to familiarize yourself with Inst 1 and give your muscles time to strengthen and lengthen before worrying about inst 2 or a bootcamp.

Michelle Barbuto

gilladahl
          06-25-2009, 11:38 AM

Thanks

Thanks Michelle, I will go back and limit myself to Inst 1 for a while. How long do you think?

monica213
          06-25-2009, 12:12 PM

minimum.... 2 weeks, anything more is to your added benefit.

Michelle Barbuto

Piglet2u
          06-25-2009, 12:14 PM

Please Repost with new links

Originally posted by Hello Life View Post
          Here are some threads that may be helpful:

A very good thread:
          Do You Think That You Have to Go to a Form Clinic to Get Good Results with T-Tapp?
          [yeswecan fix links]

Am I KLTing Correctly?
          [yeswecan fix links]

A Video for People with Knee Problems?
          [yeswecan fix links]

The Progression of T-Tapp

The Progression of T-Tapp pt.2

Hopefully, one of these threads can help...and I bet a trainer will pop in to help.
          These links look so great and I really want to read them, but they don't work anymore. Could you please repost them with the new links if you can?
          Thanks!

So happy you found some of them!
          I'm esp interested in that video for people with knee problems.

p.s. Teresa has a GREAT post (10-18-2007) on this thread about knees.

Lori French
          06-25-2009, 01:16 PM

Progression of T-Tapp:

Lori

gilladahl
          06-25-2009, 05:42 PM

I think I may have figured out what I was doing wrong with the KLT. When Teresa was saying knees out, I was just torquing out my knees. This time instead I rolled my feet to the outer edge, not off balance, just refocusing the movement to my feet which in turn (no pun intended) turned out my knees. It seemed to help me get that "riding a horse" stance and I felt more engagement of the muscles in my outer legs.
          Let me know if this makes sense. Thanks to all!
          Gillian

Piglet2u
          06-25-2009, 06:09 PM

Hi Gillian. Yes! That does make sense. I think that will help me. I also posted on the T-Tapp More WO thread that I am just going to take it easier with my left knee until it strengthens and catches up with my right knee. I know that will help, too.

Thanks for sharing your discovery!

BlessedMama
          10-13-2009, 07:45 PM

This might have been mentioned and I overlooked it, but torquing out from the hips to push knees out is what you are aiming for. At first you might not have the muscle strength to hold that in KLT for long. Kick out and reset. You are not in a race to get through BWO+ or MORE in the allotted time. Unless you have to scurry off to work or something!

Bend knees, tuck/curl core, lift ribs, shoulders up and back/rolling thumbs to back. Recurl, now think to twist the femur from the hip bones. That will aim your knees to little toe without torquing your knee.

Does that help? Make sense?

~ ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
          ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
          ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Trisch -:¦:-
          -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

hungrygirl
          05-30-2010, 05:51 AM

Have you thought about doing the modified hoe downs from a chair like they do in ttapp chair on the MORE dvd?

signlady52
          05-30-2010, 09:47 AM

I don't know if this helps but I discovered in reading through this thread that somewhere along the way I had started pushing knees out before tucking butt & lifting ribs which put me way out on the edges of my feet. So when I did it in the correct order, after the bend, tuck, lift I could tell the difference in how it felt (a little harder to do but more muscle activation it seems). It does seem to come more from the hips & it just raises the arch of the foot, not putting so much pressure on the outer edge of the foot. So now I have to focus on doing it correctly.

- Shari

john5
          11-21-2010, 08:33 AM

This thread has some great info. Is there any workout in T-tapp that I could do straight through that is already "tweaked " for knee pain?

brngckn
          11-21-2010, 03:56 PM

Originally posted by john5 View Post
          This thread has some great info. Is there any workout in T-tapp that I could do straight through that is already "tweaked " for knee pain?
          MORE workout.

Kirsten, the Travelin', Flyin' & Hoopin' T-Tapp Trainer from TX
          Last edited by Forum Angel; 04-13-2016, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X