Thread: Adrenal Fatigue

Level

Default Adrenal Fatigue

So my SIL does not need to lose weight. She looks fab! She does possibly have adrenal fatigue. She goes through periods where she is super high energy, needs little sleep and can practically fly! Then she crashes and can hardly get off the couch gets terrible headaches and just feels drained. Would T-tapp help her? They are on a tight budget so she can't spend big bucks on a workout that won't address this issue. She was doing HIIT and that brought on the crashes more often. She got very fit but felt bad more of the time. Suggestions?

Level

Yes, she can do T-Tapp but she will need to back off! Doing half a workout, one of the seated workouts or even 3 moves a day will help her pump the lymph and feel good without crashing. I crashed myself 4 years ago doing too much T-Tapp. Then I tanked again cutting my carbs too low for too long. NO FUN learning these lessons the hard way!

Healthy Hormones Menopause Management was developed for hypothyroid and adrenal issues. I usually only do half of it at a time, with a day off in between. I might do a few moves from it on off days, but if I were just doing HHMM (as we call it), I would start with days off in between workouts.

If funds are tight, SunRay TappCore 2 is just $10. It is a seated workout that is fun yet still delivers resutls! Plus there are a group of kids with Teresa--you can't be grumpy long watching them try to copy Teresa and do the moves! It's 12 minutes, but you will still sweat! And again, she could take some of the moves from that and do them on non-workout days, too, if she finds they are helpful to move the lymph and perk up energy-wise without overdoing it.

HHMM is $39.95, has a great instructional and the straight-through workout, all chaptered, which makes it great for splitting up.

MORE is also a great workout, but I'd almost rather see her get HHMM, and if she could afford both, add TappCore 2 so she has something for those "off days" where you're not crashed, but not up to par, yet wanting/needing to do a little something!

HTH!
    ~ .. )) -::-
    . .))
    ((. .. Trisch -::-
    -::- ((.*

Blessed Mama of 9 (and 14 in Heaven)
    Master T-Tapp Trainer in Northern Indiana, certified in TWO, MORE, HTF, Senior Fit and LadyBug
    (Thank you, Mom and Dad!)
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer

From a 22W to a 6!
    My Testimonial Tuesday

"Don't let another priceless moment slip through your fingers because
    you are 'too busy'. While you have the time, take the time."
    ~Crystal Paine~

Level

I think T-Tapp would be GREAT for you sil! It will probably bring balance to those extreme energy times and horrid lows. HHMM would be perfect!!!
    Jennifer
    Wife for 29 wonderful years
    Mom to 7 treasures--5 at home--ages 20, 17 (girls); 16 and 14 (boys); 13 (girl)
    Mamee to 3

T-Tapping since 2009

Level

You also might tell your sil about a supplement called Phyto ADR that nurishes the adrenals. That and Liposomal Vit C did wonders for me!
    Lisa
    T-Tapping since 9/16/09
    Down 125 pounds and 117.25 inches since May 28, 2012 with hCG & T-Tapp

My Testimonial Tuesday
    My Website/weightloss blog

Level

Lisa A - Liposomal Vit C is good for adrenals? I purchase the lypospheric Vitamin C packets (super expensive) which is the same thing I think, to help me fight off bugs. Would that be good too? I've been thinking about getting some rose hip powder and trying the homemade kind on the forums, because the lyposhperic is so utterly nasty gag gross that I have to take it as a shot in a liquid like juice or milk.
    Kelly
    Wife of 15 years
    Mommy to two girls, 7 and 10
    Restarted Tapping, July 2013

Striving to be more consistent... not there yet.

Down 11 inches and 15lbs so far!

Level

Quote Originally Posted by eleyana View Post
    Lisa A - Liposomal Vit C is good for adrenals? I purchase the lypospheric Vitamin C packets (super expensive) which is the same thing I think, to help me fight off bugs. Would that be good too? I've been thinking about getting some rose hip powder and trying the homemade kind on the forums, because the lyposhperic is so utterly nasty gag gross that I have to take it as a shot in a liquid like juice or milk.
    Kelly, yes Lip C is great for adrenals! I'm not sure about the lyposheric C (haven't heard of that one) I make my own from the recipe here on the forums. I know of other ladies that swear it has helped their adrenals too.
    Lisa
    T-Tapping since 9/16/09
    Down 125 pounds and 117.25 inches since May 28, 2012 with hCG & T-Tapp

My Testimonial Tuesday
    My Website/weightloss blog

Level

Can she go to the doctor and get some labs run? Those symptoms could also be blood sugar related, hypoglycemia or diabetes. Also, if she has a measurable adrenal disease, more than just adrenal fatigue, she needs to get it treated because it can be dangerous. If it's her adrenals, she needs to add sea salt to her diet. I have a rare adrenal insufficiency and salt has to be part of my reigmen or my body starts salt wasting.
    Heather
    Happy homeschooling mom to 2 amazing kids, 3 dogs and a parrot.
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!